Background Information

"As much as everyone thinks Vinny and Angelina have secret feelings for each other or something or that Snooki was his true love, it's Cinta; there is a lot of their relationship that the viewers didn't get to see. I always said that Vinny is waiting on Cinta, but I don't know why she isn't entertaining him," -Jenni "Jwoww" Farley

CINTA

Giacinta Dolores Gorga (born June 8, 1988), best known by her nickname Cinta, is an American reality television personality, songwriter, singer and entrepreneur

Giacinta Dolores Gorga (born June 8, 1988), best known by her nickname Cinta, is an American reality television personality, songwriter, singer and entrepreneur. She is best known for being a cast member of the MTV reality show Jersey Shore and starring in Cinta's World and Jersey Shore: Family Vacation. She also appeared as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars and won her season. Since appearing on Jersey Shore in 2009, Cinta has gained popularity, leading to numerous talk show appearances, web and television series participation and hosting, and a large social media following. She reportedly earned $200,000 per Jersey Shore episode by the last season. In 2019, she competed on The Masked Singer and was the runner-up. She is the founder and owner of the cosmetics company Cinta Beauty, clothing company House of Cinta, and Tequila and Wine company Cinta.

"Out of all the girls, I'm the closest to Cinta; I'm her driver, workout buddy, and sometimes her punching bag," - Vincent "Vinny" Guadagnino

VINNY

Vincent J

Vincent J. Guadagnino (born November 11, 1987) is an American reality television personality, best known for being a cast member on MTV's Jersey Shore. He guest-starred on MTV's scripted comedy series The Hard Times of RJ Berger as RJ's cousin. In 90210, he played a small role that he reprised in the episode "O Holly Night". He also appeared in the Syfy original movie Jersey Shore Shark Attack. MTV also produced Guadagnino's talk show, The Show with Vinny, which debuted in May 2013. He and his mother would later star in Vinny & Ma Eat America on The Cooking Channel. Starting in April 2019, Guadagnino has been starring alongside Pauly D in a Double Shot at Love on MTV. On April 26, 2019, he started a month long residency performing as guest host in Chippendales at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. In 2021, he competed on The Masked Singer spin-off The Masked Dancer as "Hammerhead" and was eliminated in the 6th spot during Battle of the Super Six.

"I think they are destined to be together. I don't know when it will happen, but I promise you it's going to happen or at least they'll end up having a baby," -Samantha "Sammi Sweetheart" Giancola