Double Shot At Nothing

Chapter Ten: Double Shot At Nothing

After filming ended for Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, Vinny immediately went to Cinta's house, and he stayed there for nearly three weeks, helping Cinta with her grandparents and having lots of sex.

Cinta took Vinny being here as a sign that he wanted to be something more than they are now until Vinny dropped the bombshell on her that he was going to Arizona to film Double Shot at Love season 3.

"What? I thought we had something going on," Cinta said.

"We do, and I want us to be more, but MTV had already green light the show in April," Vinny said.

"Vinny, we have been messing around since late January. You didn't think to let them know you wouldn't be able to do the show because you're in a semi-relationship; I'm not having sex with you to just have sex, Vinny, I fucking love you!" Cinta exclaimed as she wanted to smack Vinny across the face.

Vinny was shocked by Cinta's confession.

"Oh, wow, I feel the same way. I love you, Cinta, but I have to film Double Shot at Love season 3; I won't pick anyone, and we can date," Vinny said.

"Do you think I'm stupid? You can go to Arizona and go kiss all of them bitches then try to come back to me," Cinta said.

"Cinta, you have to understand," Vinny said.

"I do understand, and I can not handle it. I don't know what you expected from me, but I can't sit here and be your girlfriend, knowing that you're in a hotel or resort with a bunch of girls. That makes me uncomfortable, Vinny," Cinta said, explaining her feelings about him doing Double Shot at Love season 3.

Vinny didn't want to lose Cinta, but he had a job to do, and people were already packed and waiting to start filming.

"How about we see if we still feel the same way for each other after I finish filming, then we can officially date," Vinny said.

Cinta rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, don't expect me to make a cameo or anything on that fucking stupid show," Cinta said, walking away from Vinny.

After that conversation, Vinny left Cinta's house and went to Arizona; Cinta was pissed.

Still, she went on with her life as she had bigger things to worry about, like her grandparents, multiple businesses, and new music.

- - - -