Teen Vogue Net Worth

Chapter Twenty-One: Teen Vogue Net Worth

Teen Vogue January cover star, Cinta Gorga tells us her "first" everything!

"My first celebrity crush was Brad Pitt, and it probably still is. It's the younger version of Brad Pitt," Cinta says.

Hi, I'm Giacinta "Cinta" Gorga and in honor of many things including my first fragrance campaign, I'm gonna share with you a few more of my firsts," Cinta said

[music]

"My first album was Lil Kim's La Bella Mafia album. I would put on her music when I was in my bedroom and try to rap like her and twerk even though I was like, fifteen years old," Cinta said.

[music]

lThe first thing I do when I enter a room is introduced myself to everyone and try to learn everyone's names," Cinta said.

[music]

"The first person I call if something goes wrong
is my grandmother, which I know she always appreciates me calling her for guidance," Cinta said.

[music]

"Starring in my first fragrance campaign feels
completely unreal incredible," Cinta said.

[music]

First thing I learned to cook was rice, because that was something that I always ate when I was younger, and even now I still eat rice with almost everything, so to be able to make it for myself was really helpful. Sticking to one thing and mastering that helps your cooking," Cinta said.

[music]

"First team I played on was a soccer team when I was probably six years old. We were called the Blue Flamingos," Cinta said.

[music]

"The first book I loved was The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton. My grandfather used to read me that book all the time when I was younger and it kind of showed me how the world around me was really happening like the portrayal of gang violence, underage smoking and drinking, strong language/slang, and family dysfunction. I related to it so much, but I'm a better person because of it," Cinta said.

[music]

"The first beauty lesson I learned from my grandmother was that less is more. Thank you for watching," Cinta said.

- - - -

Cinta Gorga's Cosmetics Doubles Valuation to $1.1 Billion

The reality star's cosmetic brand raised another $140 million after sales surged 90% last year.

Cinta Gorga's cosmetic brand Cinta Beauty doubled its valuation to $1.1 billion from eleven months ago, as investors pour money into emerging brands expected to take market share.

Cinta Beauty was valued at $960 million in February.

- - - -

Cinta Gorga Is Officially A Billionaire

With Cinta Beauty, House of Cinta, and Cinta Beverages, Gorga's net worth increases to $1 billion, earning her a spot on Forbes' World's Billionaires List.

Cinta has been making headlines since 2008, she graced the cover of Forbes thanks to her booming cosmetics company, which helped her earn $51 million in 2016. Now, she officially joins the World's Billionaires list for the first time.

Forbes estimates that Gorga is now worth $1 billion, up from $480 million in August, thanks to three lucrative businesses—Cinta Beauty, House of Cinta, and Cinta Beverages—as well as cash from reality television and endorsement deals, and a number of smaller investments.

Gorga founded Cinta Beauty in 2014, relying heavily on social media marketing. Her first launch, 300,000 lashes, sold out within two hours. By 2018, the business had expanded into eyeshadows, concealers, lashes, lipsticks and fragrances, and etc, and was bringing in about $100 million in revenue.

She cashed in on that ownership last year when she sold 5% of Cinta Beauty to cosmetics conglomerate, Coty, for $200 million, a deal that valued the company at $960 million.

Then there's House of Cinta, the clothing line Gorga launched in 2016. She capitalized on her massive social media following to shill the brand. (She now has 60 million Twitter followers and 200 million followers on Instagram.) House of Cinta has been quick on its feet with the brand expanding to men and children.

Forbes estimates her House of Cinta stake is worth a conservative $300 million, enough to lift her fortune to $1 billion.

The rest of Gorga's fortune sits in cash and investments, including real estate, blue-chip assets, including shares of Disney, Amazon, AMC, Netflix, Adidas, etc.

- - - -

4,681,722 likes

4,681,722 likes

giacintagorga Big Purr ✌️🏼😝

View all 101,622 comments

📌 giacintagorga all you haters can hate from outside of the club but just know this is for my family. I've always been about my money and will continue to be about my money.

vinnyguadagnino 💯💯💯💯

jwoww I personally know a billionaire now 😝

snooki so proud of you

sammisweetheart ❤️

- - - -

Giacinta Gorga✅
@CintaGorga

I'm about my money mama

1:31 PM • 1/27/22 • Twitter for iPhone