Welcome To The Poconos

Chapter Three: Welcome To The Poconos

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey, girly," Deena said.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I just called the others, and I wanted to let you know," Deena said, pausing.

"Know what? What did you call the others about?" I asked.

"So, I wanted to call you and let you know I booked our trip to the Poconos," She replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"Like everyone is coming, so you better be there," Deena said.

"Okay, I'll be there," I said.

We ended our phone call, and I walked into the kitchen to cook dinner.

Tommie walked into the kitchen and hopped on the counter, and took a seat.

"Who were you talking to?" Tommie asked me.

"Deena, umm, she planned a trip to the Poconos, so she called to let me know that I was invited," I explained to Tommie.

"Is everyone going?" Tommie asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

"When are you leaving?" Tommie asked me.

"Probably, tomorrow, afternoon," I answered.

"Oh, okay. Well, see you whenever you get back," Tommie said.

"Girl, we will probably film for about a week or so. I'll be back in time for the meetings about our collaboration," I said.

"Okay," Tommie said.

- - - -

4,000,000 likes

4,000,000 likes

giacintagorga off the grid 📷: vinnyguadagnino

View all 16,922 comments

vinnyguadagnino 📷

- - - -

"Thanks for coming to get me," I said as I got in the car.

"You're welcome," Vinny said as he started driving to the resort.

"So, what do you think Deena has planned for us?" I asked Vinny.

"I have no idea," Vinny answered.

"Do you think we're sharing rooms or everyone has their own rooms?" I asked.

"Everyone has their own rooms, but I think we should room together," Vinny replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it would be safer for you," Vinny replied.

"Okay," I said.

Vinny pulls out his phone as we drive past the resort entrance and dials Mike's phone number.

"Yo, what's up, my dude?" Mike answered.

"Yo, What's good. What room are you guys in?" Vinny asked.

"729, brother. We're in your room," Mike answered.

"All right, we'll meet you in there. Bye," Vinny said, ending the call.

Vinny parks the car, and we get out. Vinny takes out our luggage, and we head inside the resort.

"This place doesn't look too bad," I said, following Vinny.

We make it to the room.

"Side piece!" Nikki exclaimed as soon as she saw Vinny.

"Cinta!" Lauren calls out.

"Hi, everybody," I said, waving.

"I knew I smelled Staten Island. God, I've missed you two!" Pauly said as he jumped up to hug Vinny then me.

Out of all the roommates, Pauly, Vinny, and I were the closest to each other. We frequently talk to each other and travel to see each other, and I'm even Pauly's daughter's Godmother.

"What's up?" Vinny said to Mike as they hugged.

"What's up, Moschino?" Vinny said to Ron as they hugged.

"Hi, Vinny," Nikki said.

"Hey, side piece," Vinny said.

"Oh, Vinny, your beard grew in," Nikki said.

"Shut up," Vinny said.

"Hi," I said as I hugged Lauren then Mike.

I took a seat on the couch and fixed my hair.

"I'm so happy you're able to spend this vacation with us," Lauren said.

"I'm excited to spend time with you all," I said.

"Oh fuck, what's up?" Vinny asked.

"So, Umm...Angelina may not be coming; we're going to talk to her because someone has a video of her," Mike said.

"Really?" I asked as I mentally rolled my eyes.

I didn't want to come on this trip to make it all about Angelina again, so the fact that they are talking about a video of Angelina sounds like to me there's going to be drama. I'm not here for it, especially if it involves Angelina.

"Before you continue, I want to say that I don't want to know--I'm mean... If Angelina doesn't know, I don't want to be involved. That's her life, so that's her problem. Not mine," I said.

"But she's our friend," Mike said.

"So, why doesn't our friend know about the tapes that you have seen?" I asked Mike.

Mike may have good intentions, but this situation can get messy if he doesn't go directly to Angelina and let her know what's happening.

"I don't know how to bring it up to her," Mike said.

"I just think the group should not know about the video before Angelina," I said, ready to end the conversation.

"You're right," Mike said.

"Now, I need to go find my room; I need to take a nap," I said.

Vinny gets up and carries my luggage to the room we're going to share.

"You guys are sharing rooms?" Pauly asked.

"I mean, Ron is going to have his own room, and Cinta is afraid of being alone in the rooms, so I think it's best we share a room," Vinny explained.

"Okay," Pauly said.