Instagram Live

Chapter Fifteen: Instagram Live

"Hey guys, it's been forever since I last did an Instagram Live; I know you all have been in my comments begging me to do another live, so here I am in my comfy clothes doing a live," I said.

I moved my glass of wine off to the side so I wouldn't accidentally hit it.

"Um, okay, so, let's take a moment for people to join the live," I said.

I grabbed my wine glass and took a sip of it.

"I'm drinking a little bit of wine and red bull," I said as I grabbed the red bull and showed it off in front of the camera before putting it down.

I look at how many viewers I had before reading the comments.

"Um, I'm doing my hair and maybe makeup, right, which I don't really do on live that much anymore, but here we are," I said, answering a question I saw someone comment.

I started doing my makeup.

"But um, I'm getting ready to go out with zaddy!" I said as I tilted my head and stuck my tongue out. "He spoils me with date nights so much, so I have to look extra good for him," I said.

It had been now almost seven months since Vinny and Cinta started dating. Vinny and Cinta constantly had date nights and did little things like hobbies and workouts together.

They had also finally told all the rest of the roommates that they were dating after filming started.

Everyone was happy and constantly talked about when Vinny would propose to Cinta and have babies.

They even came up with a couple of pet names for Vinny and Cinta; Vinta or Cinny. They constantly used it while filming, but no one on the production team caught on.

"Who is zaddy?" Cinta repeated, reading a comment.

"I'll tell once we are ready to go public," Cinta replied as she giggled, unable to wipe the grin off of her face.

Soon Cinta was chatting with the 230K viewers, and she was halfway finished with her makeup.

Cinta leaned forward, reading comments when a viewer asked her why she wasn't on a couple of episodes for Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.

"Umm, my grandmother got sick, and I'm primary caretaker, so I left to be with her. Then my grandfather also got ill, so I wasn't able to continue filming until Mike and Lauren's gender reveal," Cinta explained.

"They are doing so much better now; thank you for asking," Cinta said, replying to another comment.

"This is the happiest I've seen you," Cinta reads.

"You know what? I'm in a super positive place, and so much has changed for me, and as the last few months, I have been on cloud nine. Still, obviously, I have my days but, I'm happy, and I'm honestly doing good, and I have so many projects and products coming out, and I hope you guys all check them out," Cinta explained.

Cinta plays a sneak peek of her new song on her upcoming album.

"What's your favorite song on the album?" Cinta cheerily reads, bopping to the song.

"This one is my favorite, and you won't believe me, but Pauly produced it," Cinta said.

Cinta smiled as Cinta watched the influx of comments praising the song.

"I can't believe I'm releasing my fourth album next year. I've been working on it for the last two years, and I hope when it comes out, you guys will love it as much as I do," Cinta said as she started doing her hair.

Vinny joined the live, leaving about twenty comments before Cinta saw his comments; her eyes lit up on the screen. She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Vinny, aren't you supposed to be doing something right now?" Cinta asked Vinny.

Vinny commented the Squinting Face with Tongue emoji.

Cinta laughed.