Articles

Chapter Thirteen: Articles

Giacinta Gorga sizzles in a skin-tight red dress in Beverly Hills

Giacinta Gorga stepped out for dinner at Beverly Hills hotspot Matsuhisa on Tuesday

The reality star, 33, showcased her sculpted physique in a skintight dress while enjoying a girls' night out with her best friend Tommie Lee.

Giacinta completely stole the show as she stepped out in an red dress which hugged her curves in all of the right places. Her slender waist was highlighted in the short-sleeved number, which dropped down to her calves and featured a high neckline. Her snug dress appeared to be made of sheer material.

To add to her already style, the Jersey Shore: Family Vacation star flashed a megawatt smile as she strolled into the trendy restaurant. She stuck with her vibrant color scheme and added inches to her frame with a pair of strappy red heels.

August 2021

'Cinta's World': Is The Show Returning For Season 10?

Fans of Giacinta Gorga can agree across the board that if she were to agree to film Cinta's World Season 10, it would be incredible.

Fans of Giacinta Gorga can agree across social media that if she were to agree to film Cinta's World Season 10, it would be incredible.

Giacinta said she had no plans to return to filming her own reality show but that hasn't stopped Giacinta Gorga's diehard fans from consistently begging her to agree to another season.

According to Cheat Sheet, "Many critics expressed their love for the series, describing it as refreshing."

MTV has hinted on green-lighting a new season of Cinta's World, but ultimately, it's up to Giacinta if she wants to film the show.

Cinta's world was one of the highest ratings and viewing shows on MTV during 2017, and since the show's hiatus, many fans have felt that they don't get to see Giacinta much as her screentime on Jersey Shore: Family Vacation is not much as Giacinta tends to disappear during the drama taking place in certain scenes.

But still, fans have hope for Cinta's World to start filming and return to our screens.

September 2021

Jersey Shore Family Vacation: Renewed for Season 5! With a Special Twist!

For MTV, it's about to be in with the new and, well... in with the old as well.

On Thursday afternoon, the network announced that Jersey Shore Family Vacation has been renewed for Season 5, as an official press released by producers reads as follows:

MTV today announced that the pop-culture phenomenon Jersey Shore Family Vacation has been renewed following a successful season-four run.

The upcoming fifth season marks the official return of reality TV icon Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi to the cast.

Yup, Snooki is back, folks!

The long-time cast member made a couple of appearances on Season 4, about a year and a half after shocking television viewers upon saying in December 2019 she was leaving the franchise.

"I have to do what's best for me at the moment, and I am retiring from Jersey Shore," Snooki said back then.

"I am not coming back to Jersey Shore for a season 4, if there is one. And there's a lot of reasons why, but the main reason is really ... I'm just like, I just can't do it anymore."

Snooki said all of this amid a dramatic feud with co-star Angelina.

She later added that she needed the break in order to spend more time with her young kids.