15- Feelings

Deaton shoves his fingers down Isaac's mouth. I half turn away, my gag reflexes kicking in a little. I may be a pretty badass fighter, but sadly, even the small sound of gagging gets to me a little. This whole day has gotten way out of control. Deaton had figured out that the Nogistune had grown control of the werewolves by infecting them with a fly. That's what made them act the way they did. 

        While we were dealing with the twins and Isaac, my dad has Derek, who tried to light him on fire in the apartment. He met up with us at the school and has spent the last ten minutes of digging the fly out of them. While he was working on Ethan, he began to tell us what went down at the McCall house. Turns out, Scott did this alpha thing where he got inside of Stiles' head along with Lydia, and they were able to draw out the real Stiles. Of course, that couldn't be all that happened. 

        The Nogistune escaped out of the house and took Lydia. We have the real Stiles, which I'm so happy for, but my best friend is in the hands of the psycotic Nogistune. I'm terrified. We have no idea where they could be. 

        Deaton yanks the fly out of Isaac's mouth and throws it towards the shower drain. Water flows over the fly and carries it to the drain in the center of the shower area. Isaac walks out from under the shower head, reaching for the towel in my outstretched hand. He covers his face with it to dry himself. Deaton switches off the water. 

        "Are they okay now?" Allison worriedly glances at the three, soaked boys.

        Deaton sighs. "I hope so. The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles."

        "There's really two of them now?" Kira asks. "How is that even possible?"

        I sit down on the bench next to Ethan, holding my heads in my hands. "But, how did the other one just take Lydia?"

        Deaton half shrugs. "We turned around and they were gone. So was her car."

        "So, no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden nearly growls in anger. 

        "Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor."

        I clench my fists in my hair. How could they be so reckless? I stand up, angrily. My fists are clenched by my sides until I swing my right hand back to punch the locker door. Isaac's hand grabs ahold of my fist before I can do any damage to myself. His hand holds my fist in his and lowers my hand between us. 

        Kira side glances towards us. "Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?"

        "That's what they're trying to figure out now." Deaton sighs. 

        Isaac grabs my wrist with my other hand and pulls me towards Coach's office. The others don't follow us, actually giving us some time. However, I do see Allison frown when we pass by her. 

        I yank my fist out of his hands. "I-Isaac-"

        He grabs my cheeks in his hands. "Shh. It's okay." 

        My eyes squeeze shut as I feel tears build up in my eyes. "I thought I was losing Stiles. I can't lose Lydia, too." 

        "You're not going to." Isaac pulls me into his chest. 

        I wrap my arms around his waist. "It doesn't feel that way."

X