5 - Blacklight

I place my right hand on the cool, metal locker, shutting it with one solid push. Isaac yanks his hand out of the way, startled by his locker shutting with no warning. I lean my shoulder against the locker beside his, a large grin present on my lips. Isaac shifts the binder in his hand, letting it fall down by his side. 

        "Isaac, just the person I wanted to see." I cross my arms over my chest. 

        Isaac cocks an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

        I push off of the locker, patting Isaac's shoulder as I pass by him. I glance back, waving my hand for him to follow. "Come with me." 

        Curiosity must have gotten the best of Isaac because he does follow me all the way to the partially empty library, filled with only the librarian and a few students, working on school work at the tables. The bell just rang for first period to start. I didn't really expect many people to be in here. I lead Isaac to the furthest aisle of books from the entrance. I don't want anyone to overhear what I am about to say. I spin around once I am in the middle of the last aisle. 

        Isaac is staring at me in confusion. "Why are we here?"

        "I need a favor." I cross my arms again. "A pretty big favor, too, but I think you might be up for it." 

        "Which is?" 

        "I want to piss Derek off." I say. 

        The left corner of Isaac's lips tug up in a smirk. 

        "I'm a little hurt that he slept with Jennifer so quickly after I left. I told Derek that we weren't together at that time, so I didn't care who he was with. That's a lie." I step a little closer to the blue eyed boy. "So, I was thinking that since we are still not together, why would he care who I was with?" 

        Isaac watches my hand trail down his chest. His eyes flash up to meet my brown ones. "What's in it for me?"

        I bring my hand back to my side. "Isaac, you and I both know that you like to piss people off. Just think of how much Derek will hate this." I pat his chest, smirking. "And, I know you have thought about kissing me before." 

        Just with the mention of kissing me, Isaac's eyes flick down to my smirking lips. There's no one else that I could trust to help me out with this. Stiles would be terrible at it and Scott sort of has Kira. They are both madly crushing on each other. I know Derek would hate the fact that I was with Isaac out of anyone. That's why I picked him. 

        "Alright. I'm in." Isaac nods. 

        "This is just to get back at Derek, got it?" I point a finger his way. "Don't get feelings for me because I will crush them like a bug." 

        "Obviously."

        I smile. "Okay, so, we'll have to make this as realistic as possible, otherwise no one will believe us. We need to start flirting a lot, acting like we both like each other."

        "I know how to flirt with someone." Isaac rolls his eyes. 

        "Well, you better have some damn good acting." I laugh. 

        Isaac grabs my waist, pulling me into his chest. "I'm a great actor." 

        I angle my chin up, our lips only a few inches away. "Prove it." I push against his chest before walking out of the aisle and for the door. I glance over my shoulder to see Isaac watching me from the end of the aisle. I blow him a kiss, laughing.