𝟭𝟳. HIP HIP HORRAY

THE GROUP CONVENED TOGETHER AND IMMEDIATELY TURNED  ON THE WATER WORKS when the two men finally came in

THE GROUP CONVENED TOGETHER AND IMMEDIATELY TURNED ON THE WATER WORKS when the two men finally came in. And for some reason, the feeble knot in Spencer's stomach tightened sharply when she made eye contact with one of them. There was no way that they weren't going to recognise her, because she certainly had seen them hanging around Andrei and Neo before. And there was no way that the two weren't going to tell their 'boss' about them seeing her at Frank's wake. She bowed her head and exhaled deeply to try and push down the unwarranted panic looming in her chest.

All she could do was take a step back to move her frame closer to Lip's, hand intertwining with his own, her other one clasping onto her wrist. It just felt right. He looked down at Spencer and gave her a warm smile, one that was filled with reassurance. Her encouragement to try and at least lift her head up and not cower in the face of adversary.

"Sorry for your loss," the first man approached Fiona with initial ease, pushing his dirty cap upwards so his eyes could be more visible. "Accident, was it?"

"Suicide," Lip answered solemnly, and the eldest Gallagher immediately broke out into a string of sobs that sent her into Steve's chest. Debbie made her way over to Frank's casket to wail by his side.

The man barged his way past Knox, but Anais and Blue stopped him in his tracks before he could reach his casket. " 'Scuse me," her raspy small voice wavered through the tiny sniffles that surrounded the room, "W-We're also collecting donations too."