𝟱𝟯. I SEE BOOBIES

𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗣𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝟰𝟰 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦

𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗣𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝟰𝟰 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦. She was one hour away from beating her previous record of 45 and another three from nearly being up for at least a day and a half. Any normal person who call that insomnia. For the most part, it probably was. But the issue with that was that she'd still fallen asleep at some point within the nighttime, her slumber had just ended after only 1 hour and she had more less just been forcibly closing her eyes whilst she pretended like the comfort of her bed linings and stacks of pillows were helping her to feel delirious.

Sleeping felt like napping these days. And that may have culminated from, well...she didn't know.

Just like the various situations in her life, Spencer couldn't place her finger on what was making her feel so tireless. Like the world was continuously spinning and spinning on its rusted, waring axis with no sign of stopping anytime sooner. She'd felt like this once before, and the end results hadn't been pretty. Working, wanting to do everything and nothing all at the same time. The all consuming growth of unusual confidence and the feverish need to do more till the pressure got to much and splattered across her shiny murky canvass.

When Spencer and the others had returned from their very long journey across state borders to rescue Mandy's half sister from her squaller hellscape, the first thing she'd done was make all her friends retreat to her shed for a conference meeting of sorts. Which realistically, was just code for 'we need to get immeasurably high and rave on about a bunch of bullshit'.

The trouble was, none of her friends had seemingly been up to staying past the 12 AM time mark like they normally were. June kept on complaining repeatedly about her feet, stating that she felt like more of a cripple than Kevin was currently claiming himself to be. She'd also been trying to find another vacancy at a new hair salon, or any establishment that would be open to taking her on as an assistant before she could eventually work her way up the ranks to becoming a full blown hairstylist. The issue with that was nobody really ever trusted a high school girl to cut their hair. Let alone a high school with no other qualifications and no diploma to match them yet.