𝟲𝟮. FAIR AND SQUARE

"𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗢𝗙 of Mom's ovulation cycle

"𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗢𝗙 of Mom's ovulation cycle. Thank God, she just needs to screw Kevin and not enjoy it." Veronica's head lulled back onto the rough exterior of the cork board in mere exasperation. They'd all been hauled up at the registry office in awaitance for the start of the processions for the Gallaghers home against cousin Patrick. All the egregious and drastic measures all those who were helping out had taken came down to this. A doctored will and testament and a whole load of heresy. "That's not unreasonable."

June was immediately overcome with an everlasting amount of discernment when her gaze casted over to Spencer. "Is it possible to put yourself up for adoption? Because I am this close to selling myself on the black market." She placed her hands against her lap. "I'll go for like, 2 bucks, 15 at a stretch. Won't even ask for premium express or anything."

V scaled her attention over to her sister with a reign of slight amusement over her crass dramatics due to the situation going on. "Wouldn't go for much anyway, so too bad, you're just as stuck as me. Suck it up."

"Not as stuck as Kevin is though." Spencer chimed in under her breath. At that, both Veronica and June blankly stare over at her at the same time, making her realise that she may've overstepped the mark on that jab. "Too soon?"

A solemn huff expelled from Fiona's lips from impatience. She'd had been scoping out the hall since they'd first descended into the waiting area for any signs of Patrick. Luckily, or rather unluckily considering the events that had gone down prior to their hearing over who got the final property rights, he still hadn't resurfaced. "What time is it?"