You Can't Take Her

~~~~6 months later~~~~
Lizzy has been staying with us and she seems to love it here. However, we are still face to face with a child service lady telling us they are going to send her three hundred miles away to an orphanage.
"Why would you send her to an orphanage? She has a home here." Jake argues with the woman, Jane.
"It's not my choice. She technically shouldn't have been here at all. You have no legal rights to keep her."
"Adoption. We are working on adoption why can she not stay with us while it is being processed."
"At the place you are in the adoption it could take up to another half year to finish."
"But still! Why can't she stay?! Can't you pull some sort or strings. Make a contract with us! Anything. just don't make her leave her home."
"I've pulled as many strings as I could to keep her here as long as I have. I'm sorry. You have 3 more weeks before we have to take her. I'll be back then." She stands up and leaves as Jake sits with his hands holding his head.
~~~~~~Blaze's Pov~~~~~~
"Bye Lizzy have fun at the park" everyone but Jake and I are taking Lizzy to the park. I stayed back to talk with Jake about Lizzy.

AN: Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7