Ending it

Blaze's p.o.v.

They let me out of the hospital 3 days after I woke up. It's been a month and Skylar hasn't woken up. Alex is worried sick. We all are. Jake has had to go to work every other day and Alex is living with us, just in case. The guys have to force us to get out of Skylar's room. Ryder came yesterday and tried talking to Alex, resulting in him getting a broken nose and pulled out if the hospital by security. "Blaze. Come on dude. Eat." Jake begs me. "I'm not hungry" "I do not care anymore if you are hungry or not!! Eat! you are killing yourself over her!" I flinch at his loudness, but eat some of my food anyway. Once he finishes eating we walk back to Skylar's room, and find Alex crying on the floor next to Sky's bed. "what happened?!" I ask panicked. she jumps but answers, "The doctors. They got the okay from my aunt to take Skylar off life support tomorrow if she doesn't wake up! They are going to kill her!!" she screams, crying even harder. "No! they can't just do that!!" I yell and run over to Skylar's side. "Wake up!! Skylar!!! WAKE UP!!!!" I yell. Jake pulls me away and tries calming me down. "they can't kill her..." We hear from the door and look over to the boy standing there. I've never seen him. "Who are you?" I want to ask, but Jake beats me to it. Alex's eyes widen. "Blaze?" she asks barely whispering. he only nods. "but-but you died. How are you here? your dad.." he cut her off by sighing. "I never died. After my dad beat me the last time and got away from the police, I almost died and and the FBI put me into protection services and faked my death. My dad was wanted for making drugs and murdering some people. I didn't know that until then. I didn't have a choice, and I couldn't contact anyone. They had agents watching you two, but... but when Skylar ended up here... I tried to get away. They kept me there and I couldn't leave. They finally found my dad yesterday. They let me go and I came straight here." he explains to Alex and us. I remember the first day of school. Skylar's friend Blaze that died. she told me about him. His dad beat him to death. But he's here, safe. And she can't see him. "I'm calling my aunt. I can't let her do this." Alex says after hugging Blaze. she walks out of the room. "Skylar's told me about you.. she misses you a lot." I say eventually, breaking the silence. "I missed her too. Everyday I missed her. You must be her boyfriend." He said smiling a bit. I nod, "how'd you know?" "The FBI gave me updates on them every week." He says looking at his shoes. "I'm guessing your Jake? And the others aren't here?" he asks looking back up at Jake. "yeah. Ryan is here he's just eating." he answers. Blaze nods and sits down. "What threw her over the edge?" he asks, looking at her bandaged arms. "Ryder. Alex's ex. He kissed her and I guess... I don't know." I sigh, sitting next to her bed and leaning my head against the wall. "We weren't even dating very long... I just... As soon as I saw her and she asked to sit by me, it was like-like an angel just entered my world and I never wanted to lose it. I loved her with in the first week of knowing her. I'd do anything for her," I wiped my crying eyes, "I would die for her." I finish and look over to her sleeping face. She looks so pale, so lifeless. And yet she still looks so beautiful and perfect. I knew then what I was going to do tomorrow if they take her off life support.

A.N. omgggggg I'm so sorry I took forever it's just with school and other stupid excuses I haven't had time I write this! I've written another book though! and I plan to put it on watt pad when I'm finished with this one!  Anyways please vote and comment and I'll try to update again soon!!
Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7