The Sleepover

Skylar's pov

We all sat back down on the floor and couches.  I sat on the floor between Nick and Blaze. Alex sat on the couches with the others.  We put in a horror movie and Blaze went to make popcorn.

"Do you have any skittles?!" Alex yelled to Blaze.

"Yeah! I'll bring them!" he yelled back. Alex and I started laughing like mad. everyone stared at us. they don't know why we were laughing...we were laughing because, we were now planing to put the skittles in our popcorn and the guys didn't know. Stupid? Yes. Immature? yep. were we still going to do it? Hell YES!!

   He came back in with sodas for everyone and a huge bowl of popcorn and he threw a few bags of skittles to me and Alex. we shared a 'look', and asked for the popcorn. they have it to Alex and she put it in her lap I turned around to face her and winked at her. We both opened all but one of our bags of skittles and poured them in.

"WHAT ArE YoU dOiNG?!" Nick yelled. we laughed and finished. "it's good try it!!" I yelled at him.he took a handful of the skittle and popcorn mix and ate it, his eyes getting wide. "THIS IS SO....AMAZING!!!!!" he yelled. we laughed and started to play the movie. we all ate the popcorn and everyone 'loved it' (note sarcasm everyone hated it except Nick, Alex and I.) I fell asleep half way through the movie snuggled up to Blaze.

A.n. I you liked it I'll try to update soon!

Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7