Shes given up talking

Skylar's pov

I stayed up all night talking to Blaze about Alex. I was worried about her. we eventually fell asleep laying together on the couch. I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. Blaze was gone and I heard him and Ryan talking in the kitchen. I got up and went in Alex was there too, she just wasn't talking just listening. "good morning" Alex smiled at me and Blaze and Ryan said good morning back. I sat next to Alex. "how are you feeling?" she took out a marker and wrote on a notebook that I didn't notice was there. 'I'm fine' I smile and nod. we ate breakfast Alex ate all of her food without hesitating. I was.... happy to say the least Ryan had really helped her. but now she won't talk to even him or me.

                             Alex's pov

I could tell I was hurting Ryan and Sky by not talking to them but I just really didn't want to talk. I wanted to talked to Sky but it didn't seem worth it. if I talked to her I'd have to talk to Ryan and since Blaze is always over I'd probably have to talk to him to. I don't want to talk anymore.  we finished eating and Blaze and Ryan went home. 'where's auntie?' I always called our aunt auntie I'm not sure why. "shes had to go to Washington for business she's gone for a month she called last night." I nodded. "alex?" 'yeah?' she sighs. "nevermind" I smiled and  she smiled back.

                                   Skylar's pov

"Nevermind" I say. I was going to ask her to talk but I don't want to push her. 'she'll talk when she's ready' I think to myself and smiles back at her. "what do you want to do today?" she thought for a moment before starting to write. 'shopping? I want to go to hot topic' I smiled at that. she giggles and I look at her. "what's so funny?!" 'you look like your on cloud 9 just because I want to actually go to hot topic!' she writes and laughs I roll my eyes. "shopping it is let's go!"

AN: Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7