The next morning

"Skyyyyyy" Blaze whispers in my ear. I open my eyes and look into his. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"What time is it?" I ask looking around the room and at everyone else still asleep.

"9am" he smiles at me. I roll my eyes.

"5 more minutes mom!" I mumble closing my eyes. he laughs.

"But then you won't get to mess with everyone with me" he smirks and my eyes shoot open and a smile spreads across my face. he smiles back and stands up pulling me up with him. we walk into the kitchen and grab whipped cream and a random marker. Sadly a non-permanent marker.we go into the living room to choose our first victim.

"Nick is the heaviest sleeper." Blaze whispers and I nod. Blaze drew a mustache and beard on Nick and I put a blob of whipped cream on his nose. next we went to Drake and made a whipped cream mustache and beard and a marker unibrow. "Now who?" he asks.

      "Ryan, Alex is a really light sleeper." he nods and moves to Ryan. he drew scribbles all over his face and I topped it of with a bunch of whipped cream. I took the marker from Blaze and put down the whipped cream. "the noise with wake her up" I say I lean over and draw whiskers and a cute little nose on Alex. "Wake her up with the whipped cream she'll probably scream and wake the others up." I smirk and tell Blaze. he nods and grabs the whipped cream. he starts putting it on her face and I backed up. as she was waking up and layed back down on the couch as if I was sleeping as she completly woke up and screamed. Blaze started laughing as everyone jumped up including me.

"Ahhhh!!!! WHAT THE FUCK BLAZE?!" Ryan yells.

"Skylar was with me!" he defends. I rub my eyes like I had just woke up.

"What are you talking guys talking about?" I pretend to notice their faces and look shocked.

      "SKY WHAT THE HELL?!" Blaze yells. I look at him pretending to be confused. Ryan and the others run to the kitchen and bathrooms to wash their faces. I burst out laughing. "I can't believe they bought that!" I say through my laughing fit.

      Blaze glares at me then smirks and walks over to me. I stop laughing and stare at him confused. he leans down close to my lips

And pauses. he turns his head a little and whispers in my ear. "you tricked me" I felt myself blush at the closeness and his breath on my ear. He turns his head back to my face his lips inches away from mine. he leans in closer so his lips are right next to mine. "payback" he whispers and backs away. I blush and look away to hide my face. he laughs and sits next to me and pulls me onto his lap. He whispers in my ear. "I like you Skylar" I turn to face him. "I like you too" I say blushing. he smiles for a second before crashing his lips to mine. I kiss back and he breaks the kiss as Drake walks into to the living room. Drake stares at us for a minute, me sitting on blazes lap and blushing. he smirks. "use protection" I blush before getting an idea.

       I get off Blaze and stand up. I walk over to Drake and get really close to him. he looks at me shocked. I lean closer and whisper in his ear. "you're gonna need ear plugs too" I back up and he looks at me confused until he figured out what I meant. "OH MY GOD EWWWW!!!" He yells. I burst out laughing and the others come into the room.  they all look at me confused as I catch my breath and stop laughing. We hang out for the rest of the day after telling everyone what had happened and that we were dating. we hung out until 9pm and Alex and I drove home.

A.n. there you go sorry it was kind of short. comment and vote and I'll update soon! I hope you liked it! Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7