Coma

Blaze's pov

"Skylar please let me in." I said softly at her door. her and Alex had left the mall and sped home and Ryan and i went after them in our own car. she didn't answer but I heard her crying. I heard it stop and something hit the floor hard. I broke the door down and saw Skylar on the ground bleeding from both wrists. "FUCK" I yelled she went fully limp and I picked her up and started running downstairs. "call 911!!" I yelled. I heard buttons on a phone be pressed and Ryan talking. "Blaze what the fuck happened?!" as soon as he saw me and Skylar he yelled into the phone. "I need an ambulance my friend is bleeding out!" he continued to talk and Alex ran over and helped wrap her arms up tightly. I could see a bruise turning blue on Skylar's head and knew she had hit it when she fell. I heard sirens. thank god they lived close to the ambulance garage! Ryan ran straight to the door letting the paramedics in. they quickly got her in the ambulance. "Family only" one of the men stated "i'm her sister!" Alex said. she got in and sat next to Sky as they shut the doors and took off. I broke down and Ryan grabbed me. "come on Blaze we need to get to the hospital!" he pulled me into the car. he got in and started speeding behind the ambulance as cars pulled to the sides. he threw his phone at me. "call the guys. get them here." I called the house phone and Jake picked up. "hey Ryan." "i-it's b-Blaze" "what's wrong" "g-get to the h-hospital s-Skylar... skylar" I completely broke down and couldn't talk. "fuck! we're coming! DRE-" he started yelling as he hung up. Ryan was standing next to me I hadn't even realized we stopped. he pulled me out and dragged me inside as I cried. I felt arms wrap around me and Alex crying. "B-Blaze! S-s-s-she f-flatlined" she studdered out "t-they got her to b-breathe again b-but i-I heard her flatline" she cried. I lost it. I pushed her away and Ryan caught her quickly. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed. "Blaze!" Ryan yelled at me. "NO WHERE IS SKYLAR" I felt a hand go over my mouth and and arms holding on to mine. I saw Jake in front of me holding onto my arms. I could hear him yelling at me to calm down. I felt the hand come off my mouth. I saw The guys surrounding us. i calmed down a little and re-focused myself. jake let go of me. Alex looked at me a little scared as she cried. I had almost comepletly calmed down until... "calling all to emergency room! code blue!" Doctors and nurses all starting running past going into a room nearby I heard a quiet continuous beep coming from the room. I heard Alex break down. "Skylar no! that's her room! that's her room!" she screamed. I pushed the through them and the doctors to the door of the room I could see Skylar's hand and part of her cut up arm. Nurses saw me trying to get through and tried to keep me back. "sir you can't be here!" "I'm sorry nurse!" I heard Jake say. He and what I assumed to be the rest of the guys dragged me away from the room. I broke down. "No!!! you have to let m-me s-see her!!!" I yelled. "she's dying!" I repeated and repeated until I felt myself blackout.

I woke up in a hospital room. I couldn't remember why. I saw Jake next to me. "j-jake" he looked up quickly. "shhh! don't talk!" I saw the guys and Alex run up to my bed. "w-where's s-skylar?" it all came back to me the blood the breakdown the sound of her flatlining the doctors, getting pulled away from her room. breaking down again and then blacking out. "where's skylar!" I repeated yelling this time. "blaze!" Ryan yelled. "she's dead!" I yelled. "she's not dead blaze!" Alex yelled back. I stared at her. "they got her to breathe again. she's in a coma." she cried. Ryan hugged her. a nurse came in. i ignored her "how long have I been out?" I ask the nurse answers. "oh good your awake!" she says. I repeat the question. "how long have I been out?" she looks at Jake as if asking permission. he nods. "Blaze you been in a... well unknown caused coma for 2 days." she says softly. "n-no" "yes blaze" Jake says. "Guests? can you please wait outside for a moment I have to ask some questions and take a few tests." they all go out of the room and the nurse stays. "do you remember what happened?" she asks. I nod. "panic attack. my girlfriend flatlined and I blacked out." "okay thank you" she takes a bit of blood before continuing. "you've been in a coma for two days as I said. we don't know the exact reason yet. we believe it was due to a rare kind of shock. these tests should tell us for sure." "how is Skylar?" I ask. "she's doing better now. she's stable. we don't know when she will wake up or what she will remember." "but she will wake up?" "We believe she will. she doing well considering the amount of blood she lost. she also hit her head rather hard. but she should be fine maybe just a little memory loss when she wakes up. and you... You should be able to be out in about two days we can move you into Skylar's room tomorrow if you'd like?" I nod and she smiles "okay get some rest Blaze I'll sends your friends back in for you." she exits and they come back. I quickly fell asleep. wow you'd think after two days of sleeping I wouldn't be so tired. but I was and all I could do now was sleep and wait.

AN: Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7