three

"That's what we call a home run." I pointed to the screen as the ball flew out of the field. Teshia took in a deep breath then sighed before getting up off the couch. "You're going to miss him score!"

"I'm getting more guac!" She called back.

I pulled out my phone since without having to explain every play of the game meant I'd be bored. When I unlocked it, it was on the same screen that I stared at for twenty minutes. My mind was blank and I wasn't the best at reconciling with anyone really. Even with Teshia it took a whole semester just for her to get rid of that grudge against me. On top of that, the way I treated Edith was unforgivable and it shocked me that she did such a favor.

 On top of that, the way I treated Edith was unforgivable and it shocked me that she did such a favor

"I'm going to make is spicy cause that was really bland." I looked over my shoulder to make sure she wasn't coming up behind me. "Is that okay with you?"

I nodded then caught myself. "I mean, yeah!" Even though I hated spicy foods, Teshia couldn't go a day without burning her mouth off.

 "I mean, yeah!" Even though I hated spicy foods, Teshia couldn't go a day without burning her mouth off

"Okay. Can we watch what I want to watch now?" I quickly nodded while sliding my phone between the couch cushions. She turned on some reality tv show that I'm pretty sure she's seen already since all the episodes are the same. Drama. Arguing. Fights. And more drama.

I felt my phone buzz against my hand but I didn't want to pull it out too urgently. "I was thinking about going back to school. Applying for my associate's degree at that community college nearby."

Teshia gasped when one of the girls on tv slapped her best friend. I looked at her just as she turned to look at me. "She was the one who slept with Jason!"

"Who's Jason?" I said with a tad bit of curiosity.

"You know Jason! The one with the blond highlights and owns that bar! That Jason! He's Cheyenne's fiancé and Klara slept with him at his beach party while Cheyenne was passed out."

I rolled my eyes when Jason came on the screen. I instantly remembered that asshole. Couldn't believe these women put up with how blatantly cocky he was. It was so obvious that I'm starting to believe he's putting on that personality for the show.