• 5 : I want her •

I WANT HER ⚠️

HIS POV

"Ahh keep going I-I am about to-

She whine when I stop lapping at her cunt, pathetic.

"You think I'm gonna let you come that easy?" I asked her, I spank her clit and a moan escaped her lips clearly enjoying it.

I positioned myself in front of her.

"On your knees"

She obeyed easily and get what I meant when I slap her cheek with my hard cock.

"Suck, slut" I ordered.

When I feel her lips wrap around my cock. I can't help but to shut my eyes from the warm and sensation. That's it.  I put my hands on her hair and grip a handful of it.

When I look down at her. Her pathetic state made me turn on. I let out a growled moan and push my cock more. I was lost the moment I can hear her clearly gagging and choking, saliva dripping down her mouth. So warm.

Then a sudden flash of her face came on the view. The reason why I had to call my brother to send someone in for my needs the reason too why I am here fucking some slut for a release.

I imagine her wrapping her mouth and sucking my cock instead of the girl infront of me. Oh how would it feel to grip her hair and push my cock deep in her throat until I hear her gag and choke and beg me to stop fucking her throat.

I can feel my low abdomen tightening. I'm near. After a couple more hard thrust. I came and spurt my juices in her mouth.

"Swallow it fucking slut" I ordered her.

But I didn't expect to get hard again when a memory of her in the restaurant the way her make up becomes ruin because of the rain how her chest flash in my head. She is soak because of the rain a bit and I can clearly see the black bra she's wearing. I sigh when I feel my cock harden more. I am glad I went with my brother that time seeing her once again and this time like that.  The image was in graved in my mind. I like it and now I need to fix this.

"We're not done slut, on fours"

She obeyed like a good slut. I started spanking both of her ass cheeks

"You like it?"

Spank.

But she just moan instead of answering and it annoys me.

"I need words slut!"

Spank

"Yes ahhhh I like it, Yoon-"

"That's not my name slut!" I grip her hair and lean her against me while I'm still spanking her abused ass cheeks.

"I- I like it very much daddy, you spank me so good. Ahhh- I deserve every spank you- ahhh gave me"

I circled her clit and palm her wet pussy. She whimper. I insert one of my slender finger and the bitch is moaning like a mess. I add one still rubbing her clit. And then another until four of my fingers are inside of her. Almost fisting her pussy that is dripping with her juices now.

"You like it?"

"Y-yes-

"You like being abused like this slut I'm almost fisting your pussy. But look how easily I slip in because of how wet you are"

"Ahhhh....ahhh keep going I am gonna-"

"Don't"

"I need to cum first"

By that I angle the tip of my cock in her wet pussy and rub it on her folds before pushing in.

"Ahhh... You're so big... I-I feel so full ahhh w-wait let me-

"Take it like a good girl-...slut

I didn't let her adjust and start pounding on her fast and deep. My hands grips her waist as I drill inside of her.

"Ahhhh.... Bitch stop clenching too much!"

"I - I can't help and handle it anymore I- ahhhhh

"Bad slut! Did I allow you to come!?" I spank her ass while still pounding inside of her, over stimulating her.

"Ahhh... S-stop ahhhhh... ohh...I am sorry... Ahhhhh"

"You badly want to come huh? now you will keep coming until I am done"

I throw my head back and pound in her faster and deeper I can feel her clenching again.  I run her clit and circled my hand on her left breast playing her erected nipple. I can feel myself tightening.

"Ahhhh...you feel so good... Ahhh..." I grunt and fasten my pace more completely drilling over her.

And an image of her came across my mind all naked. Just like the way I want it.

"Ahhhhh....ohhhhh....fuckkk" by that I spurt and cum as hard inside of her.

I can feel my self shaking from an intense orgasm by just thinking of her. How much more when she is the one writhing underneath me.

"Fuck, I want her so bad"

•••