• 5: Her First Task •

HER FIRST TASK

Huemi POV

I listen to his words intently afraid to make a mistake that will cause him to change his mind and pull back the offer he offered me.

"So I guess that's all? This is the address you need to go and the person you're looking for is waiting and will be there once you made up your mind and you're able to go, but I hope you can clear your schedule and make time this week, you should meet him soon or he will be pissed."

I nod at him as he hand me the paper containing the details I need to have.

"Also, I will remind you once you break the contract without a reasonable reason of why you are backing out from it and utter a word to the outside world about it you know what will happen hmm? I assure you it's not a good one and you will see when you try, also I cannot guarantee you will be safe, so my advice is don't try to snitch and make a wrong move that will lead you in that situation, over all is I- and we can give everything you need, just don't try anything that is dumb to do in the first place.  "

"I know, it's my decision to accept this, don't worry I will keep that in mind"

"Okay, I got to go also you don't need to worry about your tuition, we got it, we will also start fixing the condo you will be staying at, that is if you want to accept it. We will be putting it under your name. Just do your work for him"

"Your work is not that hard to begin with actually just obey him and it will be all good, no problem will be made and by that you can also enjoy the things we give you as part of the contract. Take it as incentives and benefits of your work for him. If you need or have a problem, anything, just call me." He added

I thanked him and bowed at him and his family generosity, I will really try to do my best and give it all to do my work in best state in serving this man.

----

I glance at the big gate in front of me. It's weekend there is no class so I decided to inform Mr. Kim I will go to the address he gave me and meet the person I will need to work and serve to.

"How may I help you Miss?"

"Mr. Kim sent me here, he said I need to meet him"

I showed the old lady the little ID he gave me to be able to enter the place.

"Ah, you must be, Ms. Rin?"

I beam a smile at the old lady. "Yes that's me"

"You can follow me, I will take you to him"

"Thank you so much"

She led me to a big hall, but it's too quite, the place is sure big but all I can see is lavish things and furniture, it's basically empty.

A luxurious place filled and decorated with nothing but emptiness.

We arrived at the big dark blue door.

"Master is inside, he is waiting for you"

I nod at her and wait before she is all gone, I took a deep breath and dust off the dress I am wearing clutching my shoulder bag.
I am nervous? Well, yes, I am.

I opened the door slowly and bring myself in. I saw a man sitting on his chair with his back facing me. I cleared my throat.

"Hello, I am Rin Huemi, Mr. Kim sent me -

His hair is neatly tied in a man bun with a few strands falling to the side of his head...

"Take a seat, Huemi".