• 1: Encounter •

ENCOUNTER

Heumi POV

"What's your plan after college Heumi?"

Plan after college. Do I have one? I haven't thought of it. I don't even know if I will graduate and finish this year. Shame on me.

"Heumi? Hello to earth Heumi!?"

"Oh! What is it? Uh- I haven't thought of what to wear to the event, h-honestly"

"I ask that a while ago Heumi, I am asking now if you have plans after college and this class, but it seems like you're too zoned out"

"Oh, Did I? I am sorry"

I didn't even notice and heard Misha call me and heard every single thing she says. I wonder what they are doing right now.

Are they arguing again?

Will I be able to spot another broken glass when I head home and the whole place being mess? probably.

"Heumi!? What the fuck? Why are you so out of it... Tell me what's your problem? Do you keep secrets with me now? You know you can tell me, Heumi"

I know I can but I will be just a burden to you Misha, you have a great family opposite of mine. I don't want you to worry about me that much. You have done enough for me.

"Of course I don't I am just thinking about our project for the last semester"

"Really? Is that so? Are you sure?"

I nod. Lies. I know that it's better to keep it hidden from you. I feel bad for lying but I can't have you worrying about me too much.

I beam a smile to her and offer her some meat on her plate. She look at me with frown eyebrows.

"I promise, Misha don't worry and eat"

Another lie again. I'm sorry Misha.

"You're weird you know"

"That's the reason why you befriend me right, I am unique"

"Yeah, how can I forget that, enough of smirking before I wipe it off on your face by beating you"

"I dare you... Misha"

She tsk at me and slap the back of my head. We laugh from our silly and childish acts when we cool down we continued eating and wait for the next bell to ring signaling for the next class.

"Ms. Rin Heumi, please go to the dean's office"

It must be because of it again. Misha look at me and give me a look of are you fine, will you gonna be okay?. I just smiled and nod to her. I stand up on my seat and grab my satchel.

"I gotta go Misha"

"Update me what is it about when you get back, I swear if I found out you're turning into a troublemaker Huemi, Im gonna-

Oh, here she goes again being dramatic as usual. I don't fight people when it's unnecessary.

"Oh, shut up Misha I didn't do anything like that"

I head out of the cafeteria and starts walking to the dean's office. I haven't been able to paid my tuition fee because I am short in money right now and things is getting worse back home. I know that the reason they have called me again is to discuss about my tuition unpaid balance.

I sigh...before turning the doorknob. I saw Ms. Chi sitting once again with her hands clasps infront of her chest. I know what she wants.

"Take a sit Ms. Rin, I bet you know why you are summon to be here, again"