• 6: First Taste •

FIRST TASTE ⚠️

She tried to push him away but his grip on her hand tighten even more.

"I- I do not think it is a great idea M-Master-

"Well, I think it is not a great idea to disobey me, am I right Huemi?"

"Now let me begin and you will start your task"

His hot breath fanning her clothed core makes her body shiver. She close her eyes when he starts pulling down her undies revealing a vulnerable part of her.

His eyes sparkled when he remove her undies and saw an evident wetness forming in it.

He starts by giving it kitten licks as he caress her inner thighs. The new feeling makes Huemi let out a moan she never thought she will able to produce.

"Hmm, I like your moans s-sounds like music, let me hear how good I make you feel. Do not stop it"

He then start licking her folds and circling her clit, her wetness makes a squelching sound and it makes his pants tighten even more.

Her moans sounds like a forbidden music it's beautiful yet tempting, seductively sexy.

He began inserting one finger inside of her that leads to her knees to go weak. But Yoongi was fast to act he held her tight on her place and buried her face even more in her pussy.

He then starts lifting her legs by putting it above his shoulder. He eats and licks the oblivion out of her. Her moans can't be contain anymore as his digits keeps pumping and hitting a certain spot inside of her.

He then add two, followed by the other one making his three digits inside of her as his thumb played with her sensitive clit.

He can feel her clench his digits and that's what motivated him more to fasten his pace and make her cum undone. He badly wants to get a taste of her.

"Ahhh, Y-Yoongi, I feel weird- st-top please"

But instead of stopping he continues to fasten and pump his digits inside of her, he lets out a groan causing vibration to be felt as he eats her out. The vibration causing to add sensitivity to her already fuck out state, her legs quivering and her chest heaving from the unknown pleasure building up in her lower abdomen that seems to tighten even more. She grab a fistful of his hair.

Yoongi did not care about her tugging his hair, instead he enjoys it because as she tugs his hair he then unconsciously burying his face even more deeper in her own cunt, which he certainly like.

"Yoongi!"

She then explode her eyes rolling, body quivering and somethings warm dripping out of her, Yoongi did not stop at what he is doing, he keeps on lapping the liquids that's coming out of her.

"Hmm.. f-fucking good! You taste so sweet! More than what I imagine! Fuck you're perfect!"

Yoongi said in between while panting hard as he continues still to clean her by licking her pussy and inner thighs where the residue of her cum and juices lingers.

Huemi, still in an unknown space doesn't know what to do aside from trying to catch up to her raggedy breathe.

Yoongi stands up and connected his lips to her. She doesn't know what to do so she keep standing still chest heaving from an intense feeling. He then squeeze her bottoms making her open her mouth.

He then explored her mouth and bite her lower lip, Huemi can taste blood she does not know if it's from her or his lips. The kiss is rough together with his body grinding onto her.

She can feel something hard poking her below. When he glance down which is not a good idea, she saw an evident bulge in his trouser screaming to be freed.

"Y-Yoongi we should stop I-

"But what if I do not want? Can't you feel it?" He says his voice is stern and a seductive tone lingers on it as he push his body into Huemi more. She let out a whimper as she felt it poke her sensitive skin.

"I really want to take you her, I am barely holding back Huemi, but I don't want to overwhelm you. So I- I will stop after this"

He then buried his face in the crook of her neck and starts sucking in a certain spot. She starts to grab his biceps and squeeze it because of the new sensation. Huemi who is in a ecstasy of pleasure and new sensation can't help but let out a moan as he do his work in her neck.

"Y-Yoongi..."

"Almost there..."

His grinding did not help Huemi as he sucks the certain spot in her neck. After a few minutes, he let go leaving with a last lick.

He then inspect his work a smirk starts to form in his face, her eyes staring directly at him.

"Perfect"

He whispered to himself as he stares at the dark hue creation he himself decorated in  her soft skin.

•••