• 2: Call •

CALL

TAEHYUNG POV

"I got it Mother, I am sure I can and will convince her...I know...I won't let him be in pain for much longer mother...I will...Okay...Bye Mother tell Hyung I will call him later."

I tossed my phone to the desk and rub the side of my temples.

I am too puzzled and my mind is fogged up with business stuffs and family problems. Their too many I am just one.

It's been a week since I saw and met the girl from the restaurant. She hasn't call like what I expected to be and Mother keeps on nagging me because of it.

I am always the one who is tasked to find someone for my hyung needs. The last one left already because the contract is done but she gain a lot of money because of it but will die in a snap once she utter a word from the outside.

But this time it's different he is the one who insist this time for this individual.

You might wonder why?.

My great ancestor's made a deal with a devil incubus and succubus in exchange of having a wealthy life living. The deal was called blessed-cursed. It runs in our family now the blood of being incubus and succubus but only specific two individuals each generation. And for the seventh generation the one who has it is my hyung and the other one is my cousin from my father side. Hyung, he is currently residing inside the Mins estate place while the other one is at the Kiminzo the main estate place of our family.

Our father handed me the company instead of my elder brother it's not because he does not trust him but because he is afraid that if he let him go outside something bad might happen. Honestly I don't want to manage it. I have different plans. But I understand why he did it.

Hyung can't rule because he is the one with the blessed-cursed.

He is important along with the other one in my father side and if anything happens to him and them the cycle will be interrupted and cause a ruckus to our family.

We aren't close that much right now but we aren't that secluded to each other too. Maybe it's just because we don't see each other that much unlike back then.

My phone rang and I am surprised to see a unknown number calling me. I didn't answer it because I have a feeling it might be a prank call.

I sigh and lean against my swivel chair and turn to see the view of the city lights that can be seen through my glass window.

Beautiful.

Once again my phone rang. This time I decided to answer it but I swear if this is a prank call. I might kill this person literally.

I answer the call but didn't utter a word. I wait for the other person on the line to talk first.

I was about to hung up when I heard sobs and muffled cries I waited for a few seconds and then I heard a soft voice coming from the other line.

"Hello?" I gulp. A woman, it's her. She called. Great.

"I am sorry but can I speak to uh- Mr. Kim-

"You're speaking to him right now. I see you've become desperate?"

I heard her sob and her breathe hitch. "Oh, remember what you said. Y-you can help me with my situation if I will help you with yours?"

I hummed as a response. I kind of like where this is going. Mother will be pleased.

"What about it?"

The line was silent for half a minute before I heard a heavy sigh coming out of her.

"I- I accept"

Perfect. "Great choice. Meet me at the restaurant once again tomorrow after your class in school. I will discuss it to you"

"O-okay I will"

I hang up the phone and sigh feeling relieved. It might sound wicked and selfish thing to drag and use a person for our family needs. But we aren't the one who made this. If only I can stop this I will but we can't. And right now that the blessed- cursed is in our family in this generation I will rather use a person than made my brother suffer like the other blessed-cursed holders who end up with a tragic end suppressing their nature and needs. I will not let him suffer. Not in my sight. I love my brother and cared for him just like what he always did for me since we were kids.

"I will do anything for him"

•••