• 3 : First Glance •

FIRST GLANCE

Before the first encounter...

The Bluero Estate that was now named  Kiminzo which is the Main estate of the family belonged to no one at first until Min family acquired it and soon it was divided into two ancestral owner. The Kim and The Min's, it all started when one of the lady from Kim family fell in love with the man from the Min family and the story goes on, each family members who join the family are given an option, they are allowed to pick what they like to use as their surname but it's only limited to either Min or Kim, nothing else. It's one of the rules if you want to be part of the family.

It is a Estate palace in which mystery and unknown things is said to resides according to the residents living near it. From it's obvious barrier planted that surround the said Estate, any normal people will sure make up something to why they keep a tall barrier wall between. Also, the only individuals allowed to go in and knows what is up were only the Kim and Min family, no one knows the truth aside from them and no one comes in or out easily without permission to do so from the four  upper or head master of the family.

It was the Min's grandfather from the 3rd ancestors of their generation who came up with this rule and decided to put a wall surrounding the whole Kiminzo Estate.

To this day, Yoongi is surprised that his grandfather or his ancestors rather have the ability to care for someone considering the reason he really decided to make that kind of rules is to protect his beloved woman and her family.

He conclude love can really make a person act like something else... For him...it's dangerous...

It was always about status, wealth for theit family, that's why they decided to make a deal with the said underworld creatures in the first place that end up leading to the existence of the blessed-cursed that is now passed down to each generation just to keep all of it, they are greedy, selfish and only knows and do something they will gain something, and not just gain, but gain a big one.

But he can proudly say his parents are much better than his other family relatives. Their love for each other and for their children is something anyone wish to have in their family, so he consider himself lucky to have them.

Yoongi blinks and then sighs having a Grand family dinner and staying in this place, interacting with the people he doesn't even want to engage without his parents by his side too knowing they are only talking to him to get on his good side considering he is really precious for them.

Selfish suckers.

This thought doesn't fail to make his following days worst, it makes him act and succumb to their rules. He can't say no, even if he wants to, because he needs to attend no matter what, because it is a must for a person like him in their family, it is important.

Important gathering for them...

He takes a drag of his cigarette before he rolls down the car window and blows the smoke outside waiting for his brother to come outside so they can drive away from this suffocating place, also considering he is really frustrated to knowing once he got home no one will be there to accompany and tend to his needs, the contract ended and it will be a while again until his family found someone again for it.

They parked the car in front of the big gate they are about to drive away actually when someone from the inside call for his brother once again.  Because of this his headache is just growing stronger with each passing second, it's taking so long. He did not like it.