Chapter 5

JENNIE

"Could you stop being such a bitch?" I heard Rosé say on the top of her voice as soon as I entered the canteen area.

"Sweetheart! I don't want to talk to you right now. You are still a baby so don't get in this mess."

I have heard that voice before. But I couldn't recollect who it was. It sounded so familiar.

"Do you really want to have this fight here bitch? I don't mind, but you might start crying by the end." I heard Chahee's voice echo in the canteen area.

From where I was standing, I couldn't see anything that was happening. There were lots of people jammed up there. I tried to squeeze myself in the crowd and after a lot of struggle, I finally reached my destination. There were only three people there - Rosé, Chahee and So Hee Han. Every student had their mobile camera on and they were busy shooting the show in front of them.

"I am going to fucking kill you today," Chahee said and slapped So Hee. The whole crowd gasped.

"What the hell is happening here?" I yelled and everyone turned to look at me.

"Here comes the queen, Jennie Kim, how are you my highness?" So Hee said and started laughing.

This girl is seriously getting on my nerves right now. So Hee and I are like sworn enemies. We both mutually hate each other. Back in preschool, we were best friends but later we just drifted apart. I don't remember the exact moment when things started to fall apart but I did miss her a lot earlier. Now things have changed, after our big fight in front of the whole school last year we don't even glance at each other. Every time we pass each other we just act as if the other person is invisible. I wonder what new game she is playing to spoil my reputation at school again.

"What happened? Are you scared of me?" I heard So Hee say.

"Of course not. You bitch," Chahee replied from my side.

"Can we please stop this? Chahee, please control your temper," I said in an attempt to calm her down. She just gave me a look and stayed mum after that. I turned to face So Hee and said in a firm voice, "Can you just stop whatever drama you are trying to do?" I was the Student President of this school, I couldn't let things like this happen and jeopardize my position.

"You are such a pussy Jennie," So Hee said with a smirk.

"Mind going to your class everybody?" I yelled at the crowd. I didn't want an audience to witness my fight with So Hee again. Everyone started giving me irritated looks but eventually, they dispersed.

"Where is your fuck buddy? I forgot his name. What was it? Oh yes! Kai, I think. Enjoyed your new year's with him babes?" So hee continued speaking.

This is too much! She was crossing the line now.

"Could you please fuck off So Hee?" I screamed at her.

"Oops. Sorry babes. Now everyone knows about your fuck buddy. I am so sorry," she said innocently.

What is she doing all this? Does she seriously want to have a catfight with me right now?

"Bitch you know wh-" before I could shower her with profanities, I heard Mr. Bradley call for my name, I turned to look at him with a startled expression.