Chapter 7

Two years later (hoho, this author has taken its protagonist's personality a little)

"Hand me the screwdriver" the silver haired girl in a labcoat muttered her bony tattoos arm outstretched 

A brunette swiftly did as asked and continued to thin a piece of metal. 

Roxanne had effectively made extreme profits out of the robotics department, making all the inventions personally and selling them at sky high prices. 

The inventions were famous in the upper class and the lower class even though so unaffordable. 

In the previous two years the name, Roxanne Black became famous for being the reason for most ingenious creations taking a revolution in robotics. She was just another big invention short of receiving a full-fledged prize. 

Roxanne had developed an earring that interpreted brain waves which were then transmitted to the robots that were connected to the earring, 

Now for a glass of water, you just needed to think! what a life of luxury. 

In the initial stages, a maximum of five robots could be controlled at once but she later developed it to be ten. 

The earring was nothing more than a pea-sized platinum stud, it even became a fashion statement in men. 

Before this the success for 'juggler', the name caught on, was remarkable. The people were beyond impressed. Roxanne had modified it to fold itself and enlarge with simple buttons. 

All of her inventions were the definition of convenience. 

Of course, it was not only the Black family that grew splendidly with the triplets taking control but the Scamander, Wood, Zorath, Reed, Solon and Conan family grew under the leadership of the Monster Generation. 

The reason the Blacks were more infamous was that they never really appeared with the other families except for Conan which was the family the Brothers in the triplets' mate belonged to. 

The Blacks had grew alone, the triplets having absolute authority even after the company had extended to being in every country having atleast five branches with no franchisees. 

This was mostly because the triplets valued quality and did not trust anyone other than a few close partners, this only made people admire them more. 

Just like how Roxanne was the face of Robotics and Dealings for 'Stygian', seasoned businessmen cursed at her snake like slippery tongue. Her reputation to make scholars or even lawyers spit blood was not false. 

(i just realised i never mentioned the business name *-*) 

Loman was the face of humanitarian work they participated in while Cain was the face of the Management that left even the old generation flabbergasted. 

Roxanne had her own team of 6, 7 if she included herself working with her on developments. The rest of hand-selected 20 people worked in recreating the models tirelessly. 

Even after being so small, this department brought in the highest profits both national and internationally. 

Roxanne finished the final lathering on her most recent inventions and clicked the switch on from the back of the robot's skull. 

This robot was discern from human with normal skin and bio engineered hair.

Roxanne had fit it into the attire of a male bodyguard. The fiction where the body guard has a multitasking arm that can turn into riffles is no longer fiction. She connected the earring to the body guard through the app and issued/thought of simple commands in her head.