Chapter 1

Tommy sat in the back of his social worker's, Caroline's, or as Tommy likes to call her, Puffy's, or Captain Puffy's, car. He was going to a new foster house. House 16. Puffy had told him about this family, not that he would listen, who do you think he is? A listener? Pfft- he barely listens ever! Well, maybe that's why he got kicked out of so many homes... Eh, he's not gonna change. Why would he? He's perfect and the best. According to himself, that is. Well, he is always right, so he has to be perfect and the best! Or maybe-

"Tommy? Are you listening to me?" Puffy looked at him in the rearview mirror.

"No, why would I?" Tommy answered, looking out of the window again. Puffy sighed.

"Look Tommy, this type of behaviour is why you get sent back", she said.

"Don't care", he said, not breaking his staring contest with the window. Tommy was definitely winning. 100%. That window sucks at staring contests.

"Tommy, can you try not to run away this time?" Puffy tried once more to get the younger's attention.

"Depends"

"On what?"

"On how shit they are", and with that, Tommy shut off all chances of communication with him.

Tommy stood behind Puffy, who stood in front of a door. It was a two-story house, it looked kind of nice, to be honest. Tommy looked around. The neighbourhood was small. A few houses, maybe 7 or 8.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the door opened. There stood a man who looked like he was in his late 30s.

"Hello! You must be Thomas. I'm Phil", he smiled.

"Tommy", Tommy grumbled. "My name is Tommy"

"Alright Tommy, how about you and Caroline come in?" the Phil guy said, moving out of the way. "My sons aren't home at the moment, so we can have some peace, at least for an hour", he chuckled, while leading them into the kitchen where he put on some tea. Tommy turned to Puffy.

"You didn't tell me he had sons", he said. Puffy sighed.

"I did, Tommy. Several times. If you had decided to listen, you would know", she glanced down at the younger. Tommy just rolled his eyes.

Puffy left after a while. Now, Tommy and Phil were sitting on opposite sides of the table. Phil was drinking tea (PG tips, if you will) while Tommy just stared at his. Phil seemed like a nice guy, but they all seemed like that at first. Yeah, he'll soon turn around. Suddenly, the door burst open. Two boys who looked like they were around 17-19 burst through the open door.

"Father!" one of them yelled, "Has the brother arrived yet?!" The other boy, the one with long pink hair, just buried his face in his hands and let out a long sigh while slightly shaking his head. Tommy did not like that he said 'brother'. He's not their brother, he'll probably be out in a month anyways.

"Yes, he has. Tommy, these are my sons Wilbur", the one that had yelled waved, "and Techno. Boys, this is Tommy", before anyone could say anything Tommy blurted out:

"Is your name really Techno?!" the Techno guy looked up, then chuckled a bit.

"Nah, my real name is Technoblade. People just call me Techno", he said, like it was completely normal.

"That's just weirder, man", Tommy said, without even thinking about the fact that there was something called 'manners' in this world. But, Techno just chuckled, again.

"Ask dad, he came up with it", they all turned to Phil who put his hands in the air and said,

"I was 21, I thought it was cool", he said. "Anyway, Wilbur, can you give Tommy a tour of the house?"

"Yeah sure, Dad", Wilbur replied.

--After the tour because I am way too lazy to write an entire tour--

Tommy sat in his room. Or, temporary room. You see, Tommy had been in and out of a number of foster homes, and he was sure he wasn't gonna break his streak. And if you think he's gonna change his personality for a dumb foster family, you're wrong as fuck. He's gonna be his annoying obnoxious self, no matter what happens. He was gonna be as poggers as possible.

A knock on his door interrupted his thoughts. Why did everyone interrupt his extremely pogchamp thoughts all of the time?

"Come in!" Tommy said. The door opened, and there stood the Wilbur-prick.

"Hey, Dad says dinner's ready", he said.

"If I'm not hungry?" Tommy was actually hungry, but he has a title as a 'Problem Kid' and he was gonna live up to it. He was gonna be as problematic as he could be.

"I- I don't know, ask Dad", Wilbur stuttered, not expecting that answer.

"Yeah no, like I'll go downstairs", Tommy said, fishing up his phone from his pocket and opening YouTube. Wilbur sighed.

"Look I don't have the energy, I'll just go talk to Dad", he said as he turned around and walked down the stairs again. Tommy felt the satisfaction of victory, but that didn't last long because-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New fic! :]

SO.... hello, and cliffhanger, L.

Hope you enjoyed!

-Eri