Chapter 15

Tommy had just found his first class. English. He sat next to Tubbo, he actually shouldn't, but he threatened the teacher, so that was settled. The teacher was very cool though, one kid said as a joke: "I play poker, and when I lose my dad hits me", the kid said. The teacher just gave him a look saying: "What are you on about, stop it". The kid told her he was joking and the teacher had the best response ever: "Good, because if you weren't, it would be my responsibility". Tommy laughed, and so did Tubbo. It was a shame no one else liked that teacher. 

"Tommy", Tubbo whispered. 

"Yeah?" Tommy whispered back. 

"What question are you on?"

"Uhhh... 12"

"How do you spell 'Pronunciation', number 5?"

"Uhh.. P-R-O-N-U-N-C-I-A-T-I-O-N", Tommy spelled out for the boy. 

"Tom and Toby! Are you done talking yet?" The teacher raised her voice.

"Sorry, miss!" Tubbo said back. She nodded, looking back down at her computer. 

"Oh, wittle Tobie needed hwelp wif spwelling fwom his wittle fwiend, Twommieee?" a few guys followed the boys out of the classroom and into a corridor, and started mocking them. Tommy looked over at Tubbo, who shrunk down and just seemed to take it. He felt confused and he didn't really know what to do in this situation. You see, Tommy had never had to worry about his friends being bullied, since he never had any. So this was a whole new situation for him. He quickly decided he wouldn't be a pussy and stand up for his friend. 

"Oi! Dickhead!" he yelled. Tubbo looked up at him, horrified. "Leave Tubbo alone!"

"Aww, he's even got a nickname for the little bitch", one of the bigger guys said. 

"T-Tommy, let's- let's go", Tubbo stammered, quietly, grabbing Tommy's sleeve. 

"No, Tubbo, are you really going to let them put you down like this?" Tommy yanked his arm back and Tubbo looked down. 

"I think someone needs a lesson", one of the bullies cracked his knuckles. Tubbo looked horrified and Tommy cleched his fists and put them in front of his face, as a fighting stance.

"Bring it on"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was a really short chapter, but it was such a good cut, I couldn't resist it T-T

Hope you enjoyed!

-Eri