Chapter 13

They had gotten home a while ago. Tommy laid on his bed, eating sweets while watching youtube. To be honest, he was bored as fuck. He had been scrolling through youtube shorts for the last two hours. 

"Hey, Tommy?" Tommy heard someone say. He looked up to see Techno standing in the doorway. 

"Can't you knock? Is that impossible for his majesty?" Tommy scoffed before looking at his phone again. Techno rolled his eyes. 

"Dad's goin' out for a while, he wanted me to make lunch for you and Will", he said in his monotone voice. 

"I don't want your dumb food, bitchface", Tommy responded, still not looking up from his phone.

"Okay, that's it", Techno said as he started walking towards the boy. Before Tommy could react, Techno lifted him off his bed, and flung him over his shoulder, like a potato sack. Tommy started kicking. 

"What the fuck, man! Put me down!" he yelled. Techno only chuckled and continued walking out of the room, and down the stairs. They got down the stairs to see Wilbur sitting at the table, eating some of his food.

"So the gremlin has decided to come down at last", he said in his theatre voice. 

"I'll gremlin you in your fucking bitchface", Tommy grumbled, causing Wilbur to laugh. Techno put him down aggressively next to one of the chairs. 

"Just eat and stop babbling so much", he said as he sat down in a chair.

"Where's Phil?" Tommy asked as he, too, sat down in one of the chairs. 

"I don't know, he said he had to go and buy something", Wilbur shrugged as he returned his attention back to his food. 

"Buy what?"

"I dunno, something"

"Oh, okay then", Tommy tured his attention away from the bitchboy and to his food. 

After lunch, the trio had a pillow fight. 

"Take that, ThE bLaDe!! Stupid motherfucker!!" Tommy yelled as he hit a pillow in Techno's face. 

"Hey!" Tommy heard Techno's muffled yell under the pillow.

"What is going on in here?" Tommy heard Phil's voice. He turned towards the direction of the voice, as did the other boys. There stood Phil, with a little package in his hand. 

"Hey, Dad!" Wilbur said happily. "We're just murdering each other a little, don't worry!"

"What-", Phil was cut off by a pillow flying towards him, hitting his face. He nearly dropped the little box he was holding. "Alright, who threw that?" Techno and Wilbur pointed at Tommy. Tommy pointed at Techno, and when Wilbur saw who he was pointing to, he, also, started pointing at Techno. 

"Heh??!" Techno made an, according to Tommy, weird noice.

"Don't 'heh' me, motherfucker, stop throwing pillows at Phil", Tommy smirked. Techno was just about to answer when Phil started laughing uncontrollably. 

"Okay mate, sure, I believe you", (Tommy heard a more aggressive 'heh?!') "By the way, I got you a new phone, your old one was shit", Phil handed Tommy the box, who received it with big eyes. "I'll help you transfer everything from your old phone to this one", Phil added. Tommy stared at the box in his hands for about five seconds longer before he flung himself around the older's neck.

"Thank you, Phil", he whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayup!

I know I haven't uploaded in like, excatly a month, I had a lot of shit with school.

Also, thank you so so much 1.7k reads!!!! This is so cool!!!! :]]]

Hope you enjoyed!

-Eri