Chapter 18

Three days. It had been three days since Tommy ran away. The family was devastated. The police hadn't found him yet, they said that he might have taken the bus to the next town, so they were gonna try to search there.

Tommy was hungry and cold. He hadn't eaten since the day he ran off, which was three days ago. He also spent all his money on the bus, so he couldn't buy shit. His leg also hurt like hell. It was probably infected, he did a poor job in wrapping it up. He found an old cloth that he used. He walked around the unfamiliar streets when he saw something. A bakery. It had bread on display outside. Suddenly he realised how hungry he actually was and decided he would steal some of the bread. It wouldn't have been the first time he's stolen, no. He's stolen money from his last foster families and maybe some gum from a supermarket. 

Tommy sneaked up to the bread and discreetly grabbed one of them, then ran off as good as he could with an infected thigh. When he got back to his alleyway he sat down and took a bite of the bread. Then another. Then a third. Then a fourth. Then the whole bread was gone. He was still hungry, but he knew better than to be greedy. One loaf of bread was enough for one day. 

A sound woke Tommy up. He had fallen asleep with a newspaper over him. He opened his eyes to see a young woman, maybe 30 years old, with a long, blond, thin braid and a police suit, crouching in front of him.

"Hello there", she said kindly. "Can you tell me your name?" Tommy didn't trust this woman. She could be a kidnapper for all he knew. 

"No I can't, stranger danger, bitch", he said. She just smiled.

"Your name doesn't happen to be Tom or Tommy Simons?", she tilted her head with a small but comforting smile. Tommy's eyes widened and he backed up against the wall.

"F-fuck off!! Leave me alone!! I don't know what you want, but it can't be anything good!!", he yelled as he tried to stand up, but failed. The policewoman caught him before he hit the ground. 

"I'm here to take you home. Your family is worried sick about you. They've called you at least 20 times each and your father refuses to sleep", she said as she held him. Tommy was very weak and very tired, so he started to fall asleep on her shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second chapter today YOOOOOOOOO

I'm so pog

Hope you enjoyed!

-Eri