Chapter 19

Tommy woke up to the sound of a car and people talking. He opened his eyes to see he was sitting in the backseat of a police car. A man who looked to be about 40 years old with short brown hair was driving the car, while talking to The Thin Braid. 

"Mark, look what you've done! You woke him up!" The Thin Braid told 'Mark'. Then she turned to Tommy with a much nicer expression. "Hello, Tommy. Did you sleep well?", she asked with a comforting voice. Tommy just shrugged in response. "Well, we're nearly home", she continued. Tommy cracked a small smile at the word 'home'. To be honest, he had missed his family enormously. He wanted nothing more than to get embraced by Phil. To eat ice cream on the roof with Wilbur again. To get to know Techno better. Before he knew it, his eyes filled with tears again, but he rubbed them away before any of them could drop. 

"We're here", Mark announced, parking the car outside the oh so familiar house. Tommy loosend his seatbelt and walked out of the car. The Thin Braid walked in front of him and knocked on the door. You could hear rushed footsteps behind the door and a tired-looking Phil Watson flung the door up. Phil stared at Tommy for about one second before throwing him into a big embrace. Tommy soon heard another pair of feet running, then felt another pair of arms getting thrown around him. He also heard an aggressive "Techno!" and a groan before the last pair of arms embraced him. 

Tommy had just showered and the family were eating together. It was quiet. Tommy already knew what question they wanted to ask. He knew that they were just waiting for 'the right time' to ask. Suddenly, Phil opened his mouth. 

"Tommy, can you tell us what happened? How did you get into the fight, and why..", Phil hesitated. "And why did you run?" he asked. Tommy sighed and looked down.

"They were being mean to Tubbo. They were teasing him because I helped him spell a word. I told them to fuck off. They told me to fight them. So I did", Tommy shrugged. 

"And why did you run away?" Phil asked again. 

"I..", Tommy started. He didn't really know how to start. How he was supposed to explain it. 

Fuck it, he thought, before starting to speak.

"I didn't want you to yell at me!" he blurted out. "You-you were really mad, and then you turned to me and opened your  mouth and I didn't want you to yell at me, and then I started running, and-and I found a bus stop. I'm sorry", Tommy looked down, only now realising he had begun crying again. Tommy felt himself getting embraced again. 

"Oh, Tommy. I wasn't about to yell at you. I would never", Phil said softly as he combed his fingers through Tommy's messy hair. "I'll call the school to see what they can do about those boys, okay? And I'll call Toby's mum as well to tell her what's going on", Phil continued. Tommy was happy, he was finally happy in his dad's arms. Maybe, just maybe,

He was loved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's done! The story's done! Sorry for the long waits during the story, but I didn't have any ideas. I'll probably do an epilouge, ngl. So I'll probably see you in that one :]

Thanks for 4k reads, btw!!! It really means a lot!!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

-Eri