twenty

(third pov)
Saturday 1:56 pm

Yoongi pulled up to her apartment and parked the car before deciding to go to her doorstep. Knowing the type of person she is, a simple message will not make her spring out of the door.

Picking up the food he made for her he started to walk up the stairs and knock, however, before he could touch the door it had sprung open to reveal a very chipper looking y/n.

"Hey so i'm running a bit late, but you can come in and sit down," she said out of breath.

He smiled, "did you run a marathon or something?"

She sent him a glare before disappearing into a room down the hallway, "two minutes!" she shouted.

Yoongi placed the plastic containers on the kitchen counter and started looking at all the pictures sitting on the tables.

They were of her and her father looking very happy, one of the them fishing together, one of them when she was a little girl, and one where she was in her high school uniform.

He stopped admiring them when she came out wearing some casual clothes and a large coat.

"Ready?"

She rested her hands by her side and bounced up gently, "ready."

Her eyes met his before she looked behind him at the containers of food. There were 5 containers in total, one filled with soup, one filled with rice, one filled with noodles, one filled with kimchi, and one filled with dumplings.

"Did you make this?"

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck, "I made the soup and cooked the rice, the others are leftovers, hope you don't mind."

Before he knew it, he was pulled into a quick embrace followed by a peck on the cheek, "thank you!"

"Now let's go!" she yelled as he stood there in shock.

The two eventually made it to the waffle place after talking in the car for 15 minutes. Most of the conversation was Y/n teasing Yoongi about his stage name 'suga'.

"So like, when you're angry, do your members call you salty?" She snickered.

"I hate you, you know that right?"

Y/n pouted her lips in a joking manner before directing Yoongi to where the waffle place is. When they made it he parked the car and got out slowly whereas she was already inside.

"The store isn't going to grow legs and walk away, you know," he said as he finally caught up to her.

The waffle place had rather tall statues of weird looking bunny rabbits that were an attempt at something cute and the walls were blue.

"What're you going to get?"

Looking at the board of choices he decided to get a plain bubble waffle with vanilla ice cream and a small coffee. When it came to y/n, she couldn't decide.

One plain bubble waffle with cookies and cream ice-cream, one pearl bubble waffle with strawberry ice-cream, one plain bubble waffle with matcha ice-cream and an apple green tea.

Considering the price of each waffle was under $15, she decided to experiment.

"Are you going to feed the population of Korea with all them waffles?" he joked.

"Oh shut up, I couldn't decide so just be lucky I chose three."

The waffles eventually came out and they started to eat their food when Yoongi got a phone call.

"I'll be back," he said as he got up and answered the phone call. His managers were wondering where he was considering he had a meeting but he played it off like he had sprung an idea for a song and was in the middle of writing it.

His managers warned him to not do it again yet let him off with a warning. After 5 minutes he came back to Y/n leaning back in her seat.

"I'm so full, I think i'm going to give birth to waffles," she groaned.

Yoongi started to choke on his waffle at the statement she made and instead of helping, she decided to point and laugh while smacking the table.

"I could've died and you're laughing at me?"

She went silent but started to turn red; she was holding in her laughter. After her struggle they both laughed in unison and started a conversation.

"Hey, can you send me those photos of the waffles? I would love to shove it in Taehyung's face," he smirked.

"Um sure."

Y/n sent the photo and looked over at his screen, her notification popped up and before he could open his phone, she had stolen it.

"You don't have a name for me?!"

Yoongi gulped. He never had the energy to change her name in his phone, in fact, he has his managers saved as 'manager 1, 2, etc' and his members as their names.

"Fine, i'll change it now give me my phone," he put his hand out while she crossed her arms.

"Done," he smiled.

She questioned her name in his phone but he didn't tell her, he told her to wait for the right time.

The two sat at the table for almost two hours talking about Yoongi's career, how he went from being a producer to suddenly being an idol without knowing and how her and her dad are so close.

Yoongi stayed quiet most of the time and just listened to her rant on.

He found it quite adorable and looking at the two from an outsiders point of view, they're complete opposites.

Y/n is a girl who is able to easily make friends with a slight awkward atmosphere but she always makes him smile, and Yoongi is a quiet guy who listens to everything she talks about. He enjoys listening to her go on about all the interesting activities her and her friends do because he cannot.

He thought about one day being able to do them activities with her. As more than friends.