thirty two

(yoongi pov)
Tuesday 8:03 am

The meeting had just started but my head was no where to be found, it was in the clouds.

It had been two full days since I saw Y/N and I have not heard from her at all, I understand why, i'm me.

These past two days i've been in constant meetings, constant training sessions, and constant hours in my studio just for the album to drop in 3 days.

Of course I want to hold off the albums release date but I have no control. I cannot force her to listen to the music and I cannot force her to see me, I only hope she comes soon.

"Yoongi, what do you think?"

I nod my head with my eyes still staring at the empty white table, "sounds good."

At this point anything sounds good because I've lost my motivation, I have no more left in me to continue.

It's my favourite past time activity but as of right now? I'd rather be alone, away from here, away from this job.

If only I could turn back time and never have met her. It would solve so much pain and suffering for her.

"Well the meeting is adjourned, see you all tomorrow."

That was 1 hour? My, time really does fly when you're zoned out.

I leave the room without saying anything to anyone and they all notice, "Yoongi hyung, we're going out for lunch after practice if you want to join?"

"Thanks, Jungkook but I think i'll pass," I tap him on the shoulder, pull my mask up and walk towards the dance studio.

The time was five minutes past six and I sat staring at my empty computer. The screen saver had been playing on repeat for the past five minutes and the music playing in the background was faint.

Was she going to come? Would this be the night?

I played with my fingers just thinking about what I would say and do if she did come by.

How would I play it? Cool, calm and collected or like a fool in love?

It was hard to tell and I guess I'll only know when the moment arrives, but that might never happen.

Surely she knows it's not my fault, surely she should believe what I said, surely she'll forgive me?

Tap Tap

A soft sound comes from my door and my heart races with a soft smile lining up on my face but...

"Hey, Hyung, are you going to eat dinner tonight?"

I shake my head gently and close the door before I can see Jungkooks face dim and change to a sense of concern.

Without realising, time had flown by the more I worked on future songs and I had lost sense of my surroundings.

My headphones blasted in my ears and the keys under my fingers were being bashed.

Clash. Ting. Bang.

I turn around to see pencils and pens flying all over the storage box filled with symbols. They had been knocked down.

"Hi..."

"Hey..."