thirty four

(yoongi pov)
Wednesday 12:01 am

There she was, asleep on the couch behind me while I worked, she was adorable.

I heard soft snores coming from behind me and decided to turn around to make sure she was okay and she was more than okay.

Her body was covered by a small over throw blanket that was too small so she had to lay in a ball to be fully underneath it.

Her cheek was squished against the arm of the couch but still looked so soft.

Her mouth was open ever so slightly with a possibility of drool coming out in a matter of moments.

All of these factors about her make her perfect, she is perfect.

I shut off my computer and walk up to her. My arms slide underneath her torso and knees and I lift her up with the blanket falling to the floor.

A small grunt came from her as she wrapped her arms around my neck but what killed me mostly was the warm air hitting my neck from when she breathed.

It was torture.

I made it into my bedroom carefully trying not to wake up the guys but with such loud wood floorboards it was rather tricky.

"Hyung?"

Turning to my side I saw Jungkook coming out of his bedroom with Taehyung behind him.

"It's late, why are you awake?" I whispered trying not to wake up the sleeping girl.

They looked at each other and turned to me, "fortnite."

Of course, what did I expect?

"Well go to bed," I said seriously, "We have to be up at 6am tomorrow for a meeting."

They both groaned and Taehyung went to his room but when I closed my door I could hear him scurry back like a child.

Idiots, they'll regret it in the morning.

I placed Y/N on my bed but she didn't let go of my neck, she was holding on like a monkey.

"You have to let go," I spoke softly but she shook her head.

Her arms wrapped tighter and I fell forward which led to her face being planted into my neck.

"Stay," she whispered.

Always.

Wednesday 9:14 am
contact: her | [5] messages

her: where are you

her: where'd you go

her: your bed is comfy

her: it's like marshmallows

her: