twenty eight

(yoongi pov)
Wednesday 4:56 pm

I pulled the car up to the side street as I looked at the large building standing to my right. The building had eight stories, was rather small and extremely dirty but when you entered you were greeted by cream.

Everything inside was cream coloured, the walls, the skirts of the walls, the tiles, the fake flowers that were covered in dust, everything.

It hurt.

I did not fit in with this building what so ever, I mean, my entire outfit consist of black.

Anyway, I stumbled my way through the ground floor all the way to the elevator with a slight headache from the bright interior.

I tried to press the buttons but was stopped with a ring, right, I don't live here.

Some one came inside the elevator and gave me a weird look, "you going up?"

I didn't actually know where I was going so I shook my head and stepped out. God I looked like such a freak.

I pulled out my phone and stared at her contact before a small face hovered over my phone, "what're you looking at?"

There she was. It was her.

"About to message you," I smiled and she signalled to get inside the elevator that waited for us.

"So ignore the mess of my apartment, it's a lot dirtier than last time you came."

"Dirtier? Never would have thought," she gave me a sight punch on the arm. I deserved that.

We walked out of the elevator and towards her front door, her small frame standing in front of me and two neighbours fighting in the hallway.

They kept screaming at each other, "You cheated! Not me!"

I saw Y/N turn to face the neighbours before she spoke, "Ling, why don't you just stop seeing him?"

The girl who I presume is 'Ling' turned to face us, her eyes meeting mine, "Y/N... don't be too loud!"

She walked inside her house with the person she was yelling at following behind her, whisper yelling.

"He's cheated on her four times and she won't listen to anyone in this building, poor girl."

Was I the only one confused at what that girl ended the conversation with? Y/n didn't seem like she cared until she turned around with red cheeks.

I looked inside to see a suitcase on the floor with clothes piling out, empty shot glasses on the kitchen counter, and blankets and pillows on the couch.

"I told you it was a mess..." she started to clean up and I stopped her, "it's okay, my life is a mess anyway."

She smiled and faced me, "So, Suga Cube," I coughed, "Yoongi."

"Right, Yoongi, what do you want to do?" I shrugged my shoulders, "you're the one who wanted to hang out here."

She was right of course and I looked around her house, I was eyeing everything up which may have come across rude.

"It's 444101.00000 won a fortnight, it's the best we can do," her right arm began swiping her left and she looked down.

I got the hint and jumped on the couch, "I love it, I mean, when you live with 6 boys you have to be cramped up in a big house but this is comforting."

The couch sunk down slowly next to me but she sat up high, "you think?"

"Oh yeah, much better than what I have seen before."

"Seen.. before?"

Repeating it in my mind I realised how it could come across, "I used to live in Daegu before being an idol."

She made an O with her mouth and her head hopped up and down.

There was a soft pause and we both stared at the ground between our feet. There was not much to do so we sat in silence for a couple minutes.

However, we were disturbed by a loud sound coming from below. Her stomach.

"Was that you?"

She met my eyes, "well don't judge me, I haven't eaten all day."

"Why not?"

"I was out all day shopping for groceries and studying."

Groceries? "But you don't cook?"

A small chuckle came from her, "silly, you said you were going to cook something so I got a bunch of stuff."

She headed over to her fridge and when she opened it, food almost came falling out onto the floor.

"What the hell?" I froze, "Do you want me to serve the whole of Seoul?"

"Oh yes, that was my plan," her eyes rolled.

"Okay, I'll try and make something with.. this," I pointed.

An hour and a half later we had finished making the food, for some reason, I ended up becoming a cooking teacher

It did not end well as Y/n tried to hold a burning hot pan and had to hold one of her fingers under the cold tap for 30 minutes.

"It still hurts," she mumbled.

I shook my head, "well whose fault is that?"

She went silent and tried to use her chopsticks but failed miserably considering she burnt her index finger.

Instead I grabbed the food she was going for and held my hand under while aiming the chopsticks for her mouth.

I waited for 30 seconds while she darted her eyes from the meat to my eyes and back to the meat then back to my eyes again, "hurry up, I am getting tired."

She ate the food off the chopsticks and we carried on with the same technique until almost all the food was gone.

Standing up, I took the leftover food away from the table and headed to her kitchen.

"What're you doing? I'm not finished," she whined.

"I am putting the rest in containers for your dad."

While I put them in containers I had noticed a long silence so I looked up to see her staring and smiling at me, "what?"

"Nothing," she grinned with her cute face facing me.

She was cute.

She was her.