Your my prized boyfriend

Mikey's POV

After breakfast we walked back to my room, I look at Pete, and I notice he is wearing my hoodie. "Hey Petey is that my hoodie that your wearing?" I question, and he flinches and whispers "Yea." He looked really scared so I walk over to him and put my hand under his chin to make him look up. "What's wrong baby it's just my hoodie. I said you can borrow my close whenever right?" He starts crying and I pull him closer and sit on my bed. He nuzzles his head into my neck and whispers "Yea but I thought you would be mad at me or break up with me. I was just overthinking." I kiss his hair softly. "Pete I would never break up with over something like this and why would I break up with my prized possession?" He looks up at me with confusion. "Prized possession?" I nod "You mean the world the me and I would never wanna lose you or anything like that. So more like my prized boyfriend right?" He just starts laughing no longer crying, and then I hear Gerard laughing to.

"Prized boyfriend Mikes? Is that the best you got." Gerard says laughing. I just nod and look at Pete. Just then Gerard takes two pictures with his camera, and hands one to Pete and the other to me. I smile at him and mouth "Thank you" And he leaves. I look at the picture of us and then look at him, he starts giggling. "God he's cute." I thought to myself, I am cut of from my thoughts as he kisses me. I instantly kiss back wrapping my arms around his waist. He pulls away and curls up into my lap and looks at me. "Your adorable you know that?" He just smiles at me and buries his head into my chest. I continue to hold him tight. I start thinking of how he probably doesn't get attention like this from anyone. My dad never gave me a hug after my mom- He's gone. It doesn't even matter anymore.

I put my hands on Pete's face and look at him. "You have a bruise right here." I say as I run my fingers over his cheek. "I know but it's okay. I am fine it wasn't intentional and I know it." I just nod and kiss where his bruise is. "God I'm sorry about this truly." "Mikes forget about it okay please." He says. I just nod again and look at the picture lying on the bed. Pete gets off my lap and lays on my bed and I get up holding the picture. I grab the other one and walk over to my desk searching for a red sharpie. Pete looks at me with confusion and I just wink at him, continuing what I am doing. I write on the first My Petey, My sweet little dude, My everything, then I add three hearts. I put the picture on the desk and grab Pete's and write. "My Mikey, My sweet little dude, My everything and add some hearts around it.

I walk over to him and hand him his and put my folded up in my phone case. He smiles and does the same thing. "You truly are my everything Mikey. Your my prized boyfriend." I smile and kiss him softly with my hands placed on his cheek. I pull away and hug him. "My Petey, My prized boyfriend, sweet little dude and my everything."