Somebody Like You

~Pete's POV~

I smile to my self thinking about the picture and what Mikey had wrote. I never thought I would find somebody for me. I tried but never succeeded. I eventually gave up and was about to take my life, but then Mikey put a stop to that. Like he was meant to be here with me. To save me, and I need to save him from everything that hurts him. I'm curled up in Mikey's lap right now watching The Goldfinch with Gerard. Mikey's playing with my hair and I soon begin to dose off. I hear Mikey giggle and I look up at him with confusion. He smiles and whispers "Your adorable Pete." He then kisses my cheek and pulls me off the couch. He grabs my waist and picks me up. I wrap my arms around him and he carries me to his room.

When we walk into his room he makes the bed then lays me down on it, covering me up with the blankets. His Nirvana hoodie is next to me on his pillow so I pull it close to my chest. Mikey smiles at me and kisses my forehead, laying down next to me. I curl into his side and listen to his breathing and heart beating. "I can't believe I found somebody like you. You are perfect for me and I love you. More than I thought I could ever love somebody before. I thought I was going to be alone forever. I thought I was gonna die from suicide." Mikey's crying and holding me close. I take in everything he just said and kiss him. I feel his tears on my cheeks and pull away.

"Mikey I love you and I never imagined in my life meeting a person that wouldn't run away from me, but love me. I never thought I would meet a person that I would be able to hug and kiss. I thought that when you found me was going to be my last day of everything. If I would have taken my life I would have missed out on the best part of it though." He looks at me in confusion as if to say what's the best part? "You Mikey. You" I kiss him again this time he's crying happy tears. "Pete I'm going to pack for my Grandma's when I'm done to you want to go to your house and get some clothes?" I just nod.

I grab my phone and text my dad

Hey dad going to come over and get some clothes. Staying at a friends house.

I send it and watch Mikey go through is things. I notice a picture with a pretty woman and little kid. The kid looks so happy and not having a care in the world. I instantly notice that it's Mikey so I get up and grab it. It's Mikey and his mom. I sit down on the chair holding the picture and studying it slowly. They are at a tree in a park. I notice its the tree in Belleville park. I grab the notebook and pen and write the address, putting it in my pocket. I'm going to bring Mikey there. I take a picture of the picture in my hand with my phone. "When is your birthday Mikes?" "September 10. So in like 8 days" I nod and go back to what I was doing. I put the picture in Mikey's keep sake box he has.

I sit back down and start planning what I'm going to do. Gerard can drive maybe I can ask him for help with it. "Hey Mikey I'm going to go talk to Gerard I'll be back okay?" He nods and I walk over and kiss his cheek. I walk to the room which I remember being Gerard's. I knock and he opens it smiling. "Hey Pete what's up?" "Can we like talk in room so Mikey can't hear me. It's about a surprise for him." He nods and opens the door more, and turning the light on. I look at his walls and see all the artwork he has. "Wow your amazing." I say pointing at the art. "Thanks Pete. So you wanted to talk about a surprise?" I nod "Yeah. So I saw a picture of your mom and Mikey and I know where the picture was taken. I was thinking of taking him there for his birthday."

"Okay sounds nice where at exactly?" Gerard questions nodding. "Belleville park. Can you help?" "Of course and I know where you are talking about. I took that picture, it was taken two weeks before she left." "Oh I'm sorry Gerard. Also do you think you could drive us there and make something. I see you are really good with art." "Yeah I can drive you guys as long as I can be part of it, and I'll make something what is it?" I smile "Okay I was planning on you being part of it. Can you take some pictures while we are there, and I want a drawing of a heart wrapped in roses. The heart being black though and I want it to say The World Is Ugly But Your Beautiful To Me. I Promise I Won't Ever Leave." Gerard nods saying "Of course. You might wanna go distract Mikey so he doesn't see." I nod "One more thing can you draw and hand and arm and write on the wrist "Beautiful Scars On Critical Scars" Its his favorite song." Gerard nods and I thank him again and walk back to Mikey's room.

I see him dancing and singing pretending to play a guitar. I think. "Nice air guitar." I say smiling. He jumps and looks at me. "Bass. I've always wanted a bass." I hug him "Oh bass my bad. By the way keep singing you have an amazing voice." He blushes and grabs his phone. I know the song instantly. Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides.

"I cannot hide What's on my mind I feel it Burning deep inside A passion crime To take what's mine Let us start Living for today Never gonna change my mind We can leave it all behind Nothing is gonna stop us No not this time So take your hand in mine It's ours tonight This is a Rebel Love Song Hearts will sacrifice It's do or die This is a Rebel Love Song

My outlaw eyes Have seen their lies I choke on All they had to say When worlds collide What's left inside I hold on tight And hear you pray Never gonna change my mind We can leave it all behind Nothing is gonna stop us No not this time

Take your hand in mine It's ours tonight This is a Rebel Love Song Hearts will sacrifice It's do or die This is a Rebel Love Song Wild and running For one reason They can't stop us From our freedom

(Wild and running for one reason They can't stop us from our freedom) Never gonna change my mind We can leave it all behind Nothing is gonna stop us No not this time So take your hand in mine It's ours tonight This is a Rebel Love Song

Hearts will sacrifice It's do or die This is a Rebel Love Song Take your hand in mine It's ours tonight This is a Rebel Love Song Hearts will sacrifice It's do or die This is a Rebel Love Song"

I smile and run into his arms hugging him. "I love your voice it's amazing!" 'Wanna go to your house now ang get your stuff?" I nod and we walk downstairs.