Part 3 - Oh God not the robots

The first thing I notice is all of the children running around, then the adults.
"This place is huge.." [SISTER] mutters.
"Damn straight." I say.
...
"Well, what are we waiting for?!?" [BROTHER] exclaims, and grabs our hands, beginning to pull us away from the entrance deeper into the building.
We run around looking at statues and cutouts, and some shopping areas here and there.
Speaking of which...
My sister decided to break off from the group to go on a shopping spree, but came back  empty handed.
"They only had merch of the stupid robots..." She mumbles.
I laugh, "They're not stupid. If the AIs of the Circus Baby's Animatronics were that advanced, how good do you think these will be?"
[SISTER] shrugs.
"They didn't seem too smart. The bear scared me. His voice was glitchy and he sounded crazy."
"Well he was meant to be hyper for children, obviously. Also why does everyone hate him? He was my favorite.." I sigh.
"Seriously? I liked Ballora." She replies.
"She was cool. Also, her AI was very advanced." I smirk at her.
She sighs.
"I guess..."
Attention everyone!
I look up as a speaker turns on.
Freddy and his gang will be performing in 5 minutes! Don't forget to show up! Also, make sure to stop by the gift shop and buy some super cool merchandise starring your favorite animatronics! When you spend your first $20, you get one free item of your choice! Additional charges may apply.
The speaker repeats the announcement one more time before shutting off.
"This place sure likes money, huh?" [B/N] asks.
I sigh, "Yeah, well.. I guess they have to get by somehow?"
[S/N] shrugs, and we make our way to the stage.
There's only a small crowd of people.
"Why aren't there any people here?" [S/N] asks.
"The announcement said that the concert starts in 5 minutes." [B/N] answers.
She hums.
"Well let's just sit and wait." I suggest.
We do just that, and wait for the concert to begin.
As we wait, more and more people flood around the stage, and soon, music starts to play.
I hush my siblings, and point to the stage. "It's starting!"
"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, Fazbear Entertainment presents to you, Freddy Fazbear!"
The crowd roars as the animatronics emerge out of the fog on stage.
I stare in awe at the shiny robots, and take note of what they look like and how smoothly they move.
A chicken, an alligator, a wolf, and of course, Freddy.
Although, I don't see Bonnie and Foxy..?
"Where's the rabbit and fox?" [S/N] yells loudly enough for me to hear over the loud music and shouts.
I shrug and shake my head.
"Maybe they're somewhere else." I shout back.
We listen to the animatronics play several more songs, until the concert finally ends, and the people in the crowd begin to go back to what they were doing before.
"That was so cool!!!" My brother shouts.
"Right?? That was awesome! I love this place!" [S/N] squeals.
I laugh and nod.
They're right, this place is sick! I'm kind of bummed that Bonnie and Foxy weren't on stage, but oh well.
We hope you all enjoyed the show! Freddy and his gang will be walking around the building today, so make sure to stop by and say "Hello!" Remember to head over to the gift shop as well and buy some merchandise featuring your favorite animatronic characters! When you spend your first $20, you get one free item of your choice! Additional charges may apply.
"Walking around the building?" I shiver.
"Man.. That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen, but hey, now you can see the robots up close and gawk over their 'advanced AI' you were talking about." My sister nudges me.
I nod.
'She's right.'
"[Y/N]!" I hear a voice calling for me.
I look in the direction and see Ledger waving me down.
I smile. "Hey, Ledger!"
"You know this guy?" My brother whispers to me.
I laugh.
"This is Ledger, he was the employee at the entrance. I think I already told [S/N]."
"You did. Hi, I'm [S/N]! I'm their sister." She motions at me.
I nudge [B/N].
"I'm.. [B/N]." He looks away and crosses his arms.
'Why is he acting so shy..?'
"Nice to meet 'cha." Ledger says, "You guys got a favorite animatronic yet?"
I look at my siblings, who both shrug.
"I guess we'd like to meet them first." I say.
"For real? Can I tag along? I can show you some of the attractions while we look." He asks.
"Shouldn't you get back to your job?" [B/N] glances at him.
"I'm on break, little guy." Ledger shrugs.
"Cool, let's go find some robots." [S/N] says, and we begin our search.

——————

So I decided to use B/N (Brother's Name) S/N (Sister's Name) and the most recognizable... our lovely Y/N. (Your Name) because I was sick of writing out the words, also it looked goofy.
Anyway uhhh enjoy 😁