Part 10 - The Death of a Witch

Your job was literally just sitting there at the Security Desk.
You got bored quickly, so you pulled your phone out.
You wasted about 30 minutes.
You didn't even notice the huge wooden doors opening.
"Hey there, newbie!" You hear a cheerful voice say, causing you to almost drop your phone.
You look up to see none other than Genesis.
"Genesis..?" You look at your phone.
4:58pm
"What are you doing here? I'm not supposed to move on 'til 6:00.."
"Oh, I know! My shift here starts at 5:00." He smiles.
You return the smile.
"Oh, that's nice."
...
You clear your throat.
"So, uh.." You let your voice trail off.
Genesis takes a seat on the desk.
You don't have enough time to warn him as you notice the Sun animatronic skipping its way over.
"Hey there, Gen!" It says happily.
"Hey, Sunny!" Genesis smiles at the robot.
"The kids want to know if you want to play with us! Care ta join?" It asks, bouncing happily again.
You and Genesis look at each other, and you shrug.
"Sure." You smile, standing up.
"Oh, good! Follow me!" It claps, skipping away with you and Genesis in tow.
As you walk over, you notice Alora and Marlowe are playing and laughing together.
Alora notices you, and runs over.
"Guards, Mr. Sun, do you want to play princess, dragon, and knight with us?"
"Of course! That sounds fun!" Sun answers.
"Okay! Me and Marlowe are gonna be princesses. What will you three be?" Alora grins up at you three.
"I'll be the dragon." Genesis says, faking a roar.
Alora giggles.
"Then I'll be the knight in shining armor!" Sun strikes an over-dramatic hero pose.
You laugh.
"What about you, [Y/N]?" Genesis asks.
You hum.
"I'm not sure.. How about you pick something for me, Alora?" You smile at the girl.
She hums and puts a finger on her chin.
"You can be the evil person that Mr. Sun has to battle in the end!" Alora grins with stars in her eyes.
You didn't really like the idea of having to look at the Sun robot for too long, let alone pretending it's killing you.
It seemed nice, sure, but that doesn't mean it was nice to look at.
Though, you did have your fair share of acting evil. You used to play it with your brother and sister.
"Sounds good to me." You grin mischievously, looking at the robot, who grins back.
Actually, it's always grinning.
That fact unsettles you a bit, but you shake it off.
You all make your way to the play castle.
You take your place up top with Alora and Marlowe, while Genesis stays on the second floor.
Marlowe looks out of the window, down to Sun, who is still on the ground.
"Oh, Mr. Knight! Please help us!" She shouts.
Alora runs over and joins her.
"We've been taken hoptage, and we can't leave this castle! You have to help!" Alora yells as well.
You giggle.
She obviously meant taken hostage.
"Don't worry, princesses! I'm here to help!" Sun responds.
You decide that it's time for you to shine, so you clear your throat, and make your way over to the window, picking the girls up in your arms.
They squeal.
"You'll never save them, knight! You'll have to get past me and my dragon!" You shout in your most evil voice.
You back away from the window, barking a "mwahaha," with the girls still screaming in your arms.
As you get far enough from the window, you sit the girls down, giggling.
"You're very good at being evil!" Marlowe tells you.
You laugh, thanking her.
You all sit awkwardly and wait for Sun to make his way up to you all.
"You'll never get past me!" You hear Genesis roar.
"You'll see, dragon!" The robot retorts.
The bickering is followed by.. awkward... fighting sounds.
Then, silence.
Suddenly, Sun pokes his head from a hole in the floor.
You all shoot up, immediately back in character.
"Oh, sir knight! You've come to save us!" Marlowe shouts.
You step in front of the two, clearing your throat again.
"No! How did you get past my dragon!?" You shout.
Sun laughs, "Hohoho!~ Your dragon was no match for my... glitter glue!" It says with a dramatic pause, pulling glitter glue out of it's pants, somehow sending the colorful, sticky liquid flying towards you.
You close your eyes as soon as you feel it hit you.
You open them after you feel it stop.
It takes you a minute to process what you're supposed to do, but then you fall dramatically on the ground. (If I see any of you motherfuckers taking that scene out of context it's on SIGHT.)
"Yay! You did it, sir knight! You saved us!"
Alora and Marlowe run to Sun, who picks them up in its arms.
You sit up, letting out a breath.
"That was fun! We should do it again sometime!" You say, standing up.
You try to ignore the gooey glitter glue all over you.
"Of course! It was wonderful meeting you, [Y/N]!" Sun runs up, giving you a tight hug.
When he lets go, he has glitter glue on his stomach.
You laugh awkwardly, making your way down and to the security desk.
You spot Genesis, who also has glitter glue all over him.
You also see Aspen and [B/N].
[B/N] starts laughing his ass off when he sees you.
"What happened to you two!?" He shouts.
"We died." Genesis shrugs.
You chuckle.
"Time for me to get to Roxy Raceway." You sigh, waving goodbye to the three as you exit the Daycare.
Looks like you'll have to deal with this glue all day...

Holy shit I'm back?? Sorry for no updates my grandma got COVID and I was in quarantine so that's fucking lovely.
Also the end of this was made in a rush cuz I have school tmrw and I'd like to get in bed kind of early
On that note if it makes u feel any better I probably won't update even more now that I have school again 🥰
Anyway have a lovely day