Part 9 - The Sun is Shining

You had to ask some people for directions, because you had no idea where you were going.
You hid your face each time.
"What kind of employee doesn't know where they're going?" Some teenager with platinum-blonde hair says.
You laugh it off. "It's my first day."
By the time you got to the arcade, it was 3:37.
"Jeez! Finally! Took you long enough." You hear a voice say.
You look over to the counter to see a man with short half-blue, half-pink hair.
"Sorry, first day." You say.
He looks agitated, but as soon as his ocean-blue eyes meet yours, his face softens.
But then, he grins deviously.
"Ah, you know what? On second thought, take all the time in the world, agápi mou.~"
You cringe at the foreign tongue that was obviously a flirt, but stay calm and collected.
"What language is that?" You ask.
"I'm Greek. My name is Achilles."
Your eyebrows raise, and then you chuckle.
His eyebrows, however, furrow.
"What?"
"That's understandable. But it's kind of cliché. You're Greek, AND your name is Achilles?"
He rolls his eyes, "My parents named me after the greatest hero in the Trojan War obviously, because they thought I was the greatest."
"I bet it's nice being named after someone important. My name is [Y/N]." You mock your own name.
"An important name for an important someone, agapoúla mou.~"
You cringe again, until you hear someone clear their throat loudly.
You both look over to see a 14 year old girl with blue hair waiting with tickets in her arms.
You bid farewell to Achilles, and get started on your duties at the prize counter.
You take the tickets that the girl has.
"Okay, you can get one of the small plushies." You gesture towards the small plushies behind you, mostly of the Glamrocks.
"I want Foxy." She points at the Captain Foxy plushie.
You nod, and grab the fox from the shelf, then hand it to the girl.
She takes it happily with a smile on her face.
"Thank you!" She says, walking away.
You smile.
Maybe this won't be so bad.
You continue with your job, until a little girl with a white bunny ear headband walks up to you and hands you tickets.
You smile, "You can get a plushie or a figure."
"Bunny!" She points at the Bonnie plushie.
You grin widely at the familiar face, then sigh as you remember what Ledger told you about what happened to Bonnie.
You hand the girl the plushie, and she takes it happily.
More time passes, and soon an adult woman walks up to the counter.
She hands you lots of tickets.
"You can get 2 plushie or 2 figures, ma'am. Or a plushie and a figure, if you want." You smile.
"Thank you, dear. Can I get that fox figure for my sister? She just adores that fox." She points at a Captain Foxy figure.
You nod, and grab him off of the shelf.
"Oh, and that fox plushie for my daughter." She points at a Roxanne Wolf plush, and you laugh.
"Of course ma'am, but Roxy is a wolf." You hand her the plush.
"Of course, dear, I'm sorry. My daughter dragged me here and I have no idea what's going on!" She chuckles.
You nod and laugh along with her. "Have a good day, ma'am." You wave as she leaves.
Ellison walks in as well, eyeing the woman down as she leaves.
"Did she get those for her kids?" She asks as she approaches you.
"One for her sister, one for her daughter." You reply.
Ellison hums.
...
"Hey, I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted at the reception desk.." She looks away sheepishly.
You smile.
"No problem! You were just doing your job."
She grins shyly, then clears her throat.
"It's time for your next job, by the way."
You check your schedule.
4:00-6:00: Attend Daycare
"Where is the Daycare?" You ask her.
She gives you directions, and you nod at her as you leave.
Children, just what you needed to deal with.
But that can't be helped, you guess.
As you approach the area, you notice the huge gold statue in the center of the room.
One side of a Sun figure, the other of a Moon figure.
You make a face at how disturbing they look, praying that they're just mascots and not animatronics that you'll have to deal with.
You open the huge wooden door as the sound of children screaming gets louder.
You walk into the fever dream, and look around.
Children. That's all.
But soon, you spot... it.
The Sun robot that you saw on the statue outside.
It looked even more disturbing in person.
You shakily sigh, as you walk over to the desk.
But when you get about halfway there, a child tugs at your pants, distraught.
It's a small African-American girl with beautiful green eyes and her braided hair in a ponytail.
You bend down to her height.
"What's the matter?" You ask her soothingly.
"Sh-She..! My toy..!" She chokes out.
"Shhh... Hey, deep breaths." You wipe the tears off of her cheeks as she inhales and exhales deeply.
"What's your name? I'm [Y/N]." You say.
She sniffs, "A-Alora.."
"That's a beautiful name!" You smile. "Now, what happened?"
"Marlowe took my toy.." She sniffs.
"Oh.. Where is Marlowe?" You ask.
She points over to a table that has a girl with black hair tied up in ponytails playing with a toy horse.
You hum.
"Alright, come on, I'll get your toy back." You say, picking the girl up in your arms, and heading over to Marlowe.
When you approach, she looks up at your smiling face.
"Hello, Marlowe! I'm [Y/N], Alora here says you took her toy?"
She looks hesitant to respond, until she notices your uniform.
"It was my turn to play with it!" She frowns.
"Alora, is this true?"
"NO! NO NO NO!" The girl starts throwing a tantrum in your arms, gaining the attention of multiple children, and the animatronic.
"A-Alora! Please, calm down!" You try to shush her before the robot thinks you're trying to kidnap the kid or something.
"What's wrong?" You hear a bright and loud voice say.
You look next to you to see the Sun robot.
"Mr. Sun! Mr. Sun! Marlowe took my toy and this guard is being mean!" Alora shouts.
You look at the child, genuinely offended.
"Oh, is that so? How about you both play with the toy! It'll be fun!" He suggests.
Alora and Marlowe look at each other.
You take this opportunity to put the demon down.
Marlowe smiles, and hands Alora another horse toy.
Alora takes a moment, looking up at you, then Sun, then back down.
She smiles, and sits down, taking the horse toy, and begins playing with Marlowe.
Your jaw drops, and you look at the robot.
"H-How did you do that?" You ask, almost in disbelief.
"It's all apart of my programming, friend!" He replies.
"So.. What's your name? I'm assuming it has something to do with the Sun?" You ask.
"Gee, you're smart! Well, I go by many names! Sunrise, Sundrop, call me whatever you want!" It says cheerfully, spreading its arms.
You chuckle.
"Alright, Sun, I'm [Y/N]."
"Oh boy, oh boy! I'm so excited! How long will you be staying here?" He bounces excitedly.
"Until 6:00." You reply.
"Oh, perfect!"
You hear him mutter something under his breath, but you didn't catch it.
"Well, new friend, I'll be seeing you around! I should get back to the kids!" He tells you.
You nod. "Yeah.. I should get to the Security Desk."
You both bid each other farewell, and you started your job.

Sorry for no updates my oven exploded and set my entire house on fire then Springtrap emerged from the fire and I was like "holy shit Peepaw Willy" and he got sad and then just sort of collapsed in despair
Anywho
I hope u all like the sunshine
This gremlin has so many names so I literally just called him Sun in the book
Sundrop Sunrise Sunset Sunshine Sunlight like WHAT
U all have a nice day btw <3