Part 42 - Appreciated

"The shutters aren't open, what do we do?!" [S/N] shouts in a panic.
"Calm down, calm down! I'm sure we can think of something.." You say.
You tried to look calm for your siblings, but you were secretly terrified. You felt like curling into a ball and never getting up. You just wanted to accept death. But you couldn't.
"We need to find a security desk that has access to the doors!" You exclaim, "I don't think running around looking for Vanessa would work. What if we don't find her in time? So we need to find a security desk."
You three brainstorm for a minute.
"Th-There's a security desk, two, in front of the doors! Maybe one of those have access!" [S/N] shouts.
"Eureka! You're right! Okay, this situation is looking up!" You look at your siblings.
"What are we shouting about?" A familiar voice calls.
You look behind you.
"L-Ledger! Hey! You're okay! Oh, thank God!" You run up to him.
"[Y/N], no! Come back!" [B/N] shouts after you, but you ignore him.
You hug the pink-haired male.
"I'm so glad you're here!"
He wraps his arm around your back, "I'm glad you're okay, [Y/N]!"
"[Y/N], get over here, now. There's something wrong with him!" [B/N] yells.
You pull away and face towards your brother, "[B/N], can you just appreciate Ledger for once in your life?"
"[Y/N]!!" [S/N] shouts, running over, and pulling you to the ground.
But before you go, you feel a sharp sting on the upper-side of your shoulder.
Your body hits hard against the tiled floor, and you grip your shoulder.
When you look at your hand, you see red.
Blood.
"What the..?" You look at Ledger, and gasp.
He has a knife in his hand, and that stupid droopy grin. The knife has blood on it.
Your blood.

HOLLLYYYYY SHITTTTT
BIG FUCKING CLIFFHANGER RIGHT THERE TOO LMAO IM GOING TO SCHOOL
SEE YA BOZOS 💪💪