Episode 2: Can I Get a Doom Doom? (doom doom)

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

The monster woman stumbled through the forest floor, her lungs on fire as her calves ached beyond belief. All around, the towers of blackened oak struck her with confusion, their violet leaves identical from iota to iota. The eternal dusk offered little aid, the night sky above vast as waves of shimmering stars glimmered—tiny pockets of hope well beyond reach.

For the umpteenth time, the monster woman took a turn, stumbling through the blackness as her feline ears quivered.

"Which way is it?" she whispered. "Which way?"

Close by, twigs snapped, stiffening her bones.

She kept moving.

But no matter how far she dashed, she could always feel it—that ominous gaze, crawling all over her like ecstatic tarantulas.

This can't be happening! Not to me!

A tear raced down her cheek.

I just wanna go home.

A reality solidified,

as the cat woman tripped on an overgrown branch, her body collapsing to the cool grass.

Behind her, a shadowy figure bled into existence, its form eerie as it lifted a sharpened object.

"No . . ." the monster woman begged. "Please . . ." Her terror polluted her bloodstream.

A plea fallen on deaf ears.

Shing!

Several days later . . .

In her office, Miss Lamella sat, her expression straight as she studied the sheet of paper laid out atop her desk.

"Another one," she sighed.

The pinnacle of rabbits stationed himself before her, his spine straight.

"Someone go missing again, Boss?" Lucky asked.

"It would appear so. Third one this month." The young woman pinched the ridge of her nose. "You'd think in a dimension full of demons, we wouldn't have to worry about something like this."

"Sorry to say, but we're not all tough as nails."

"Believe me, I know." The woman smiled. "You're the perfect example. Put that mortal beside you and you turn into a teddy bear."

The rabbit's cheeks went red like cherries. "Th-That's because I have to make sure she isn't scared! Because I'm so superior and all!"

Miss Lamella chuckled.

Lucky tried to keep the train from derailing.

"Who do you think is the mastermind?" he asked. "Nosferatu, maybe?"

"Highly unlikely. I'd imagine he's still recovering from the humiliation you gave him."

The rabbit smirked, but only for a moment, his confusion the substitute. 

"Then what are we dealing with here?"

"Your guess is as good as mine." Miss Lamella handed Lucky her undivided attention. "In any case, I'd like you to look into this. You're the head of the security department, so this should be an easy case. With that in mind, you should be able to figure out who's been causing a stir before things get out of hand. Last thing I need is for the other Keepers to stick their noses where they aren't wanted."

My Bunny Boyfriend Can't Possibly Be This Cute! (Lucky x Female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara