~three~

I woke up in the car. I immediately shot up.

Brynn- what's going on
Jaden- well as you know we have a meeting in 10 minutes with the managers of Sway and you said this morning that you wanted us to drive you there.
Noah- don't worry I packed you some clothes
Brynn- ok *I said as I climbed to the back of the car to get changed. All the boys besides Blake since was driving so I could change.

Noah picked out

I did some light makeup and soon we pulled up

I did some light makeup and soon we pulled up. I was really tired. When we went inside I put my head in Bryce's shoulder in the waiting room. Right when I was about to go to sleep Michael comes in and tells us to go to his office. I was pretty upset because I was so tired from last night. 

Michael- So Brynn you know how you are doing a LuluLemon brand deal well the Sway House is doing a brand deal with Gym Shark. Now both of these brands are competitive so you can do both deals or just do one.

Brynn- when is the Gym Shark brand deal

Micheal- next year

Brynn- that gives us plenty of time between the two deals so I will do both

Michael- ok if you want to back out of the Gym Shark deal just tell me 

Brynn- will do 

Michael- ok so I think we should focus on you guys individually for each of you guys having upcoming projects. Then each other month has a group brand deal or something that has to do with the group. 

We all discussed our personal projects and then left. I really was wanting some Chipotle. I forced the boys to take me there and we all went inside and ate together. When we drove home I went up to my room and went to sleep. 

When I woke up it smelled like someone was grilling. I love grilled food I went downstairs and all the boys were in the pool except Bryce was grilling hamburgers. 

Quinton- the princess finally awakes 
Jaden- get changed and come in here
I went up and got changed into this

Quinton- the princess finally awakes Jaden- get changed and come in hereI went up and got changed into this

I went back outside and they were already eating.I went to the table and fixed me a burger. When I bit into it it tasted a little weird but I guessed it was a different seasoning or type of meat. I just finished it and ate some chips that were on the table. Once everyone was done eating one by one the boys slowly got into the pool. I tanned until the sun went down then jumped in the pool and splashed the boys. We played chicken in the pool for a little bit til it got dark. We all went inside and turned on a movie. We were watching Paddington. We all love that movie. My stomach started cramping and I thought I was about to start my period until I got really nauseous. I got up and ran to the kitchen. I started having on the way to the kitchen. I tried to hurry to the trash can but I threw up on the floor. The boys rushed over to me and picked me up. Noah was carrying me to the couch and Griffin brought me a trash can beside the couch. They baby me a lot when I get sick and it is annoying. I sat up in the couch and Noah put me in his lap.

Brynn- Noah I am not 2 years old you don't have to hold me

Noah- well you are sick 

I later back on and scooted off of his lap. Jaden picked up the trash can and threw up. It was disgusting. 

Later I went to bed with a trash can beside my bed and fell asleep. 

In the morning I woke up and went downstairs. Bryce was sitting on the couch looking upset and all the boys looked pissed. 

Brynn- what did I just walk into

Josh- looks like Bryce  gave us food poisoning 

Brynn- Bryce come on 

Almost the entire day I spent the day on toilet. It was so annoying