~nine~

I woke up cuddled into Bryce. He was playing with my hair and it was so cute. I looked up to him and kissed his nose. Soon we got up and went downstairs. He had to leave soon after that because he has a photo shoot. Today is the day we have to pack for the new house. We are getting a new house because Jaden and Josh share a room and they don't want to have to anymore. I went on live and showed them me packing and answered questions. I had everything packed and ready for tomorrow the drive from this house to the other house is only 30 minutes so it is not that far away. 

I cooked dinner for everyone. I made Chicken Casserole and vegetables. We went to bed earlier since we have to get up early in the morning. 

I woke up and got my stuff I took it downstairs and put it in our U-Haul. I woke the boys up and they were all complaining about how it was too soon to get up. I filmed this TikTok as the last TikTok in this house. 

3:51

Soon all the boys were ready and Blake drove us to the new house.

This is what the outside looks like. I went in there a looked at everything while they boys went upstairs to get the rooms for themselves. They came back downstairs Blake was getting things out of the car when Jaden said

Jaden- there is only 7 rooms
Blake- what there is supposed to be 9
Josh- well there is 2 more rooms but they have like mold in them
Brynn- well I ain't sleeping in a moldy room. 
Jaden- I call my own room

Then all of the boys touched their noses and got on their knees I was the only one standing. 
Brynn- you guys are so mean
Bryce- you could just room with Josh
Brynn- hell no
Quinton- you can room with me
Brynn- fine

We got everything set up in our rooms.

Quinton- do you wanna share a bed or I can sleep on the couchBrynn- we can shareI went and took a shower I came out of the bathroom in only a towel and Quinton was on facetime with Vinnie

Brynn- we can share

I went and took a shower I came out of the bathroom in only a towel and Quinton was on facetime with Vinnie. From the angle, Quinton was in Vinnie saw me in a towel. I rushed to the closet and got changed in the closet. When I got out Quinton apologized but it was whatever. Vinnie and I used to date so he has seen me naked before. I really liked Vinnie but we were just very different people. We are still friends and will hang out with each other. I think Vinnie still likes me since I broke up with him because I couldn't handle the hate I was getting for dating him. I don't really think he ever got over me. Quinton and I went downstairs the boys were playing video games and Quinton sat down. There was no room for me to sit anywhere besides the floor and I didn't really want to sit on the floor. 

Bryce- so we are gonna have this meeting because we think that it would be best to add new people obviously they would have to be accepted by you guys but we just wanted to let you know.
Brynn- who are you thinking about
Noah- we were thinking about maybe Amp World could collab with us since they have a house that could be like Sway House 2. Then we thought about adding Vinnie, Ryland, Nick, and Chase. 
Brynn- oh ok that's fine
Josh- I am not sure about Vinnie living here with Brynn
Brynn- I am fine plus I am dating Bryce
Josh doesn't like Vinnie. Vinnie was my first "LA" relationship with fame. I got a lot of hate Vinnie tried defending me on social media but nothing really helped. I was really sad every day because of that and Josh didn't like seeing me like that.
Josh- fine

I ordered postmates for everyone. Once we ate we all wanted to go swimming in the new pool. I went up to our room and got changed in the bathroom. I got changed into this

 I got changed into this