~twelve~

Third Person POV

Brynn was in the middle of the bed squished since I had 3 other boys in the bed. Quinton and Noah were beside her and Bryce were on the outside. I was having a really bad dream that Brynns ex-stalker showed up in Texas and was trying to murder everyone. The boys were still awake. She was shaking and crying in her sleep Quinton noticed and told the boys what was happening. They woke her up and she lunged onto Quinton and wouldn't let go. All of the boys know about her stalker just haven't really talked about it after the incidents. She hasn't had any nightmares recently so they just thought it was a bad dream. Brynn- was on top of Quinton crying in his neck. He rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. He started whispering things in her ear to get her to calm down. Soon she fell asleep on him and all the boys started talking.

Noah- what was that about
Bryce- I don't know  but look she immediately wanted you
Quinton- shut up and it was probably just a bad dream. 

They all went to sleep soon after. 

All the boys woke up around 10 but Brynn was still asleep. She was laying like a starfish in the bed where the boys moved. All the boys were in there debating on waking her up. They didn't want her to be mad on the first day of Texas but also still wanted her to get up. They decided just to sit in there till she woke up. They were in there talking for almost 30 minutes till she woke up. When she woke up and turned around all the boys smiled at her she rolled her eyes then plopped back down in the bed. 

Bryce- get up
Brynn- no leave
Jaden- no can do we are gonna do stuff today not sleep
Brynn- shut up and leave
Noah- don't make me turn on the light
Brynn- you wouldn't dare
Blake- but we would
Brynn- shut up *she got up and she was wearing her underwear and a shirt. The boys laughed at how she got out of bed only because she knew they would turn on the lights. 
Brynn- are you happy
Josh- very now get changed and make lunch
Brynn- stop being a bitch
Josh- am not a bitch
Brynn- just stop talking
Josh- you started it
Brynn- you are lying
Josh- you are just in a mood because you are on your period
Brynn- my period has nothing to do with my mood
Blake- I highly disagree
Brynn- stay out of the conversation
Josh- he should be able to voice his opinion 
Brynn- shut up
Josh- see you are being moody
Brynn- not I am not
I walked into the bathroom and showered. Once I was done showering I realized I didn't have a towel. I texted the group chat and the only one that answered was Quinton. He brought me a towel but the shower was see-through. He must not have known because he walked in and saw me dripping water completely naked he immediately shut his eyes and walked towards me. I started laughing because of how embarrassed he was. 

Later that day

Bryce decided to do a question video. He posted a poll on his Instagram for the questions a lot of the questions are dirty is how he warned us. 

Q1- When was the last time you saw a bra
Bryce- About 2 days ago
Noah- this morning I saw one on the floor of our room
Brynn- which one
Noah- it was black and lacey didn't look like it would cover much
Josh gave me a glare then we continued on with the questions.

Q2- When was your last kiss and with who
Josh- 2 days ago Nessa
Brynn- a week ago a random dude
Josh- ew
Brynn- what it was a question
Josh- I don't need to know about your sex life
Brynn- I didn't say anything about sex thank you very much

Q3- who is the better fuck between your ex
Bryce- my second
Brynn- my first