~seven~

Skip 2 weeks. 

I am over at Bryce's house just chilling. Bryce's friends are cool they all like me as a friend so yea. This is the first time I have seen Bryce since I got my wisdom teeth out. Today we are gonna go to the movies then I am gonna spend the night. I was already dressed for the date so we just left. We deiced to watch The Silence. Bryce picked it because he loves horror movies but personally they are a little too much. When the movie started this creature popped out and I flinched. Bryce silently chuckled and brought me into his chest. The movie kinda got bored and we started making out the theater was dark so no one knew it was us. Then there was a loud scream in the movie and I immediately pulled away and yelped. After the movie finished we went back home and ate lunch. I cooked Mac and Cheese for everyone and toast. We all ate together and joked. Bryce and I went upstairs and cuddled in bed. We were spooning while watching On My Block. I felt him get hard.

Brynn- how did that happen
Bryce- you are just so hot
Brynn- no I am not
Bryce- oh really maybe I will have to show you
He climbed on top of me and we started making out. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I did the same. I flipped us over and he put his hands on my ass and slapped it. I put my hands on his chest. I took his shirt off and started kissing down his body. When I got to his pants I pulled them down and started palming him through his underwear. He flipped us over and took off my shirt he unclipped my bra and threw it across the room. I started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned as he started sucking and biting my nipples he was massaging my other tit with his hand and he would rotate. He kissed down my stomach to my pants he took off my pants and thong in one motion. He started eating me out I was moaning really loud. Then he stuck two fingers inside of me and pumped them in and out. He lined his self up and thursted forward with every in and out my moans got louder and louder. We got interrupted by my phone ringing it was Michael and of course, it was a facetime. I answered but turned my camera off.

Brynn- what's up 
Micheal- I wanted to tell you before you found out on social media that gymshark was losing customers so they made us post the photoshoot on the SwayLa account and you are getting a lot of hate on it since you just did the Lulu lemon brand deal.
Brynn- wtf you said it would be next year we would post those. Not 2 weeks
Michael- gymshark basically forced us 
Brynn- fine whatever I got to go 

After I hung up and called Bryce I know Micheal doesn't have access to the account so I knew one of them posted it.

Brynn- put me on speaker with all of the boys
Bryce- ok they are heard
Brynn- why would yall fucking post that now I am getting hate for the brand deals
Josh- sorry sis we were ordered too 
Brynn- fine

I checked my phone and all of my comments were death threats or body shaming. Bryce and I went downstairs and got some popsicles. I was crying because of everything. We were in the kitchen and Bryce pulled me into his chest and let me cry on him. He lifted my head up and kissed me I softly kissed back then hugged him. 

Brynn- I don't understand why they keep on hating on me 
Bryce- baby it is okay don't stress about it

third person 

Conner was on live and in the back of the live was Brynn crying and then her and Bryce kissing. Connor didn't notice until they were just hugging and he kissed her head so he stood in front of the view to try to block it. Little do they know that the entire internet just saw them kissing. 

Hey, guys comment below on suggestions and anything else. Please vote