~five~

She is on live btw 

Brynn- hey guys so a lot of you guys have been asking me questions and wanting me to do a Q&A. Rafy picked out the questions so I have no idea and you can see my raw reaction to the questions. 

Q1- have you lost your virginity and at what age. Do you think it is good to lose your virginity younger or older
A1- I have lost my virginity and I lost mine when I was 15. It depends on your preference if you aren't gonna save yourself for marriage I think it is better to already know what you are getting into. That doesn't mean lose it a 13 just I didn't lose mine to some special and I wish I did so t would have been meaning full. So I hope that answers your question. 

Q2- Do you keep in touch with anyone from Dance Moms
A2- Yes I do I talk to Kenzie all the time and we are like best friends

Q3- How was your experience on Americas Got Talent
A3- well I was like 8 years old and I don't remember that much from it. But I am still best friends with all the girls I was on the show with. I got to stay in New York so I loved that part of it

Q4- If you could marry any fictional character who would it be
A4- Troy Bolton 

Q5- are you dating someone if not do you like someone
A5- I am not dating someone but I do like someone

Q6- are you comfortable talking to the Sway Boys about "girl stuff"
A6- I am guessing by girl stuff you mean periods, birth control, sex, bras, cramps. It depends on my mood. Like if I say I am on my period they will either be like "ok" or "oh that makes sense because you are being moody" but like they have been nice enough to buy me tampons before. but that is a different story. I have so many stories like that though. Like if I need something like birth control or tampons I will usually get it myself but you know those times only boys are at the registers to check you out. That's when they come in handy.

Q7- what is your type
A7- I can name a lot of qualities in a guy. My main type of personality is caring, thoughtful, generous, sweet, and loyal. If they have all of that I would like to consider him a keeper. For looks. Taller than me, has a defined face, abs, hot hair, and strength. 

Q8- If I like someone should I play hard to get
A8- I think you should do it but just for a little while until he is like drooling over you. You know what I mean. 

Q9- are tampons dangerous
A9- I have been using tampons since I got my period. I don't think they are but if you leave them in for a long time you could get an infection

Q10- How do you live with the boys during your periods
A10- well the boys know when I am on my period and I don't like it. When I moved in with Josh my mom decided to make him download a period tracking app for me on his phone so he could know and he uses it against me so much. They know their boundaries. 

Brynn- ok that wraps it up. Comment on my most recent TikTok I will post right after I end this live if you want me to make a video about stories and about girl talks. 

After I ended that live I posted this TikTok

1:32

After that, I went downstairs and made everyone lunch. I made pasta and vegetables. Mads came over and we went upstairs to talk. After a while of boy talks, we deiced to go in the pool. I got changed into 

We went outside and we posted this (zoom in)

- bestie boo came to say hello