He's really not.

Xingqiu spaced out as he leaned on the back of his chair. He has to tell him today, I mean, why is he even delaying it? Sure, it'll be a little awkward since they both had no idea how the other was until now. "Hello?" Hmm, how should he approach him? Hey Chongyun, I'm Xingqiu! No way. "Helloooo?" That would be wayy to weird. Umm, maybe, just... Uh... "Xingqiu?" Qiu snapped out of his thoughts, "Uhm, what did you say?" "Oh! Sorry, you seemed spaced out so I just read out your name. I was wondering if you knew the password to the online school library?" Chongyun asked, pointing at his lit up laptop screen. There's literally no way Chongyun's this clueless. Xingqiu looked him straight in the eye. They made eye contact for only a few seconds before Chongyun averted his eyes. Xingqiu sighed, "Yeah, here let me type it out." He grabbed the computer from his hands, soon letting out a small laugh. "What?" "Sorry, sorry. Just, how did you crack your screen this bad." Xingqiu said as he typed in the password. Chongyun leaned on the counter, "I know right. I think it cracked on my airplane ride here. I guess I should've been more careful.." Xingqiu smiled, handing him his laptop back, "You should get it fixed soon, a lot of things could go wrong. You could always use the library computers for the day it's in the workshop." "Ah, you're right. I was planning on getting it done today.." Chongyun said. Xingqiu decided to give him a small hint, "I know a workshop. My Ipad broke on my airplane ride here 10 years ago as well." Chongyun paused, just staring at him. Xingqiu could only smirk, had he found out? "You...?" Chongyun started. Finally. "You know a workshop around here!?" He got closer to Xingqiu. What. He actually is that clueless! Xingqiu sighed, "Mhm. I would go with you, but my shift ends in like 4 hours. Here, give me your phone and I'll write out the address." Chongyun let out a small smile before handing him his phone, acting clueless is sooo fun.
"Right. Well, it's only 20 minutes in car, it's also pretty cheap." Xingqiu added. Chongyun smiled a thanks before being interrupted. "Xingqiu!" A girl came into the library. "Ah, give me a sec. Hey Sena!" Xingqiu waved to her. Senna approached the two, "Hey! What's your name?" She turned to Chongyun. "Ah, I'm Chongyun. Yun for short if you want." "Alright! Anyway," She turned to Xingqiu, "Why didn't you send me your schedule?" She snatched his laptop from him, "I told you to send me it yesterday." Xingqiu avoided eye contact, "Haha, I forgot.." He honestly did. Sena rolled her eyes, "Aha! We have calculus together. See." She turned the computer so he could see. Chongyun peeked out of curiosity, they actually shared a few classes. "Hey Yun, what classes do you have? Maybe we have some together!" She got closer to see his laptop screen. Sena really had no sense of personal space. "Oh, we all have Calculus together. Plus Haru!" She read through the cracks. "Oh, Haruka's in calculus I? I thought she was a little more advanced in math." Xingqiu shrugged. "Ah yeah, she decided to tone it down since she's already advanced in science." Sena turned to look at him, "Well, that's all I came for really. The library was on the way to the parking. Chongyun if you're leaving too, we can walk together." She suggested. Chongyun thought for a moment, he wanted to spend a little more time with Xingqiu, "Ah, I'm actually gonna research a little more here. I'm trying to find some jobs." "Oo, a job? I know a new cafe that needs a few waiters. Here, I'll give you my number, text me if you wanna see it." She stole a paper from the reception desk and quickly wrote her number. "Alright! Bye guys, I myself have to go to work!" She winked at them, leaving the library. Chongyun smiled, she was pretty helpful. Xingqiu was a little jealous of how smooth Sena was in a conversation. "Hey, let's exchange numbers since we share a few classes." Chongyun suggested. "Ah sure!" Xingqiu took out his phone, Yun had beat him to it.