Our bond.

"Damnnnn!! I want one too." Xiangling pouted. Xingqiu looked over as Chongyun ruffled her hair. "Get one to match with your friends!" Yun suggested. "I gueeessss." She dragged her words as she stood to put her empty plate in the sink. Xingqiu soon did the same, taking Chongyun's plate on the way. "Yun." He started. Which startled Chongyun for a minute, Xingqiu hadn't called him that in a while. "Uh, yeah..?" He grabbed a piece of his bangs to play with. "Come with me," He dragged his shirt, making Yun stand up.
Xingqiu closed the door. "Uh, nice room?" Chongyun questioned. "Mm." Xingqiu just mumbled. Huh? What was he supposed to do now? "Sooo, uhhh, I should go home. It's getting late." He awkwardly suggested. "Chongyun, want me to fill you in on things?" Xingqiu asked, sitting down on his chair, "But, please tell me more about the old town!" His tone changed. Yun was more than confused. "Uhm, sure." He sat down on Xingqiu's bed, "I heard Mei and Choi also applied here. I don't know if you remember them." He laughed. "I remember. Choi liked you, right?" Xingqiu was pretty straight up. "Ah, yeah." Chongyun scratched the back of his neck, "That was pretty long ago though. She told me to forget about it last year." "Ah, she probably still likes you then." He leaned back on his chair. "What? Then why would she tell me to forget?" Chongyun questioned. "Well," Xingqiu let out a small laugh, "I did the same thing. I used to have a crush on this guy, and I stupidly confessed. Obviously he didn't like me back and we stopped being friends, so I told him to forget about it so we could be friends again." "Oww, sorry." Chongyun responded. "Haha, we're good now though. He also goes to JLK, we all share a few classes I'm sure." Chongyun just mumbled in response. "So, how was school after I left? A little boring?" He grinned, teasing Yun a little bit. Chongyun rested back on his bed, "I guess, there was rarely any new students so it was the same people throughout highschool. Seriously, that town is full of old people," Yun laughed, "But I love them." "That's nice.---Ah!" Xingqiu stood up, "What time is it?" He rushed looking for his shoes. "7;54?" Chongyun replied. "Damn it! I have to go with some friends, you can leave now." Xingqiu complained as he put on his shoes. "I can drop you off if you want." Yun suggested. "No, no.. It's fine. Let's just leave." Xingqiu opened the door and left it open for Chongyun. "Bye mom! Bye Xiangling!" Xingqiu yelled, Chongyun just said "Bye!" after him.
     Chongyun got in his car and Xinqiu stood just beside the open door. "Umm, thanks for coming over, I guess? Sorry I rushed you out." He apologized. "Haha, all good. I'll see you tomorrow?" Yun replied, entering the keys into the car's keyhole. " 'Course!" He smiled, closing the car door and heading over to his own car.
     Yun pulled out of the driveway and used both his hands to turn the steering wheel, noticing the ring on his finger. To be honest, it was a cute idea for little kids. But do they even still share the same connection to wear matching things like these? I mean, they were basically ignoring each other until recently. His overwhelming thoughts were interrupted by a ring on his phone. He reached a stop-light, so he turned to look at his phone. The name "Choi" popped up on his phone, they had been exchanging a few texts here and there about school. The preview read, "You have calc tomorrow too, right? I open..." He didn't really have time to open it right at this moment, but he can just answer later. He let go of the brakes and turned to a main street with a smile on his face, "Today was fun," Was the only thing echoing through his mind.