Us

((hi guys if ur here from my other fanfic, i forgot the name💀💀, yk the one were sena and haru are in, i basically switched their personalities in this one))

TUE 9;38
     "HARU!!!!!" Sena basically announced as she spotted her faded pink hair in the room. Haruka just glared at her as she walked the steps up to her, "You can't be so loud." She whispered. "Come on, what's the problem?" She sat down next to her, "I mean, there's hardly anyone here." Haru looked around the room, it was pretty full, I mean, class started in only a few minutes. "You call this empty?" She emphasized. Sena just rolled her eyes, taking out her laptop. "Sena!" A girl called from the side, soon walking over to them. "Hi Mei!!!! I didn't know you had this class! Sit in-front of us! Oh wait, let me introduce you two." Sena started. She was pretty popular, I guess the word you would use is "outgoing." "Hi! I'm Haruka, you can call me Haru though." She smiled. "I love your name!!! I'm Mei, hope we can get along." She sat down in the row infront of them, putting a bag next to her to potentially save the seat. The class started to fill up, even Xingqiu was there.
     "Psst," He whispered to Sena, who was sitting next to him. "What?" She just looked at him. "Where's Chongyun'? Class is about to start." "How should I know? I only met him yesterday, shouldn't you know?" Xingqiu just sighed, I mean she was right. "Xingqiu," Mei turned around, they had already "caught up" a few minutes ago, "Choi said she was gonna be a little late." "So?" He replied, I mean, he and Choi weren't even close friends. He didn't really like her back then either. "Uh, you asked where Chongyun was. He's with her." She smiled. "Ah-Sorry then. Thanks!" Xingqiu corrected himself. Why was Yun with Choi? Actually why wouldn't he? They're friends right? I wonder why they're both late though, maybe their ID's didn't work.
After about 20 minutes, two figures sneaked in through the backdoor of the room. One sitting next to Xingqiu and the other next to Mei. "I can't believe it." Chongyun sighed, putting his head to the desk. Xingqiu smiled slightly, "What happened? Late on our first class?" "Ughh, I know. The next pair of workers at the cafe were late, and our boss said he would kill us if we left the store unattended." Chongyun took out his phone. "Ohh, so you found a job already huh? Did you meet Choi along the way? You were both coincidentally late." He laughed. "Oh, no. We work together, I thought I told you." Chongyun clicked on the notification on his messages app. He had read Choi's message through previews but never actually read it, and the notification bubble bothered him.
the message was simple:
"You have calc tomorrow too, right? I open a little earlier than the scheduled time, you can come in at the regular 6 though. See you"
     Yun just reacted to the message with a thumbs up. "So, are we doing anything?" He turned to Xingqiu. "Ah, not really. He's just explaining random stuff about how his class works or something. I bet he'll let us out early." Qiu twirled his pencil. "Alright then." He put his phone away and leaned on his hand.
     "Haruuuu" Sena kept whispering to her. "Let it go Sena! No. Way." Haru took her arm back, which Sena was holding onto. "Come on. It's not like you have anything to do!!!" She frowned. Haru sighed, "I'll go if.., Let's just invite this little group we have going on!" "Whyyy!" Sena got really close up, "I wanted to go with you!" Haru turned red, she knew that wasn't how she meant it, but still. She pushed Sena's head back, "Let me focus! Talk to me once you invited everyone else."